Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Best Premature Scene

huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,041
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
Swaye's Wigwam

Best Premature Scene 12 votes

Forrest Gump
16%
huskyhooliganYellowSnow 2 votes
American Pie
58%
CFetters_Nacho_LoverAtomicDawgYouKnowItbiak1HuskyInAZPitchfork51JoeEDangerously 7 votes
FO Yella is a peter puffer cake eating rower, and you forgot ...
25%
El_K1to392831weretakenFishpo31 3 votes

Comments

• 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MacGruber.

"I'm gonna shoot!"
  • Fishpo31Fishpo31 Member Posts: 2,235
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Hollywood Knights…Newbomb Turk in the back of the Pie Wagon with Fran Drescher. No evidence of the scene on the internets…

For the yung’uns, Hollywood Knights is a B movie, dare I say spoof of American Graffiti with a very young, very hot Michelle Pfeiffer. A good watch for those of us who appreciate 8th grade humor…like me
  • Bad_MotherDuckerBad_MotherDucker Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,309
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Soundtrack to any preemie wad shot

https://youtu.be/8MQqvcFAr8o
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

I think our own Mike Damone is near the top of the list. I didn't find an action video of the incident, but I think he gave Stacy the best 2 seconds of her afternoon that day.
    https://youtu.be/x5UFc-qYWAE

No shit. How this didn’t make the pole is disappointing. You’re all fired.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

I think our own Mike Damone is near the top of the list. I didn't find an action video of the incident, but I think he gave Stacy the best 2 seconds of her afternoon that day.

Later on she lied to her friend and gave you way more credit iirc. What a nice kid Stacy was. You really fucked up with her.
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,041
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Forrest Gump

chuck said:

Damone at least experienced penetration and even some thrusting. Gump and Jim only made it to light petting and no stimulation other than a pair of boxers and Jenny's roommates bathrobe. When you think about it, Gump probably has some fucked up kinks. You know like only being attracted to women abused by their father.

But in time or premature, it's like comparing my 100 meter time with Usain Bolts. Neither are running the mile, or even 400, but one is still much quicker than the other.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Forrest Gump

chuck said:

Damone at least experienced penetration and even some thrusting. Gump and Jim only made it to light petting and no stimulation other than a pair of boxers and Jenny's roommates bathrobe. When you think about it, Gump probably has some fucked up kinks. You know like only being attracted to women abused by their father.

But in time or premature, it's like comparing my 100 meter time with Usain Bolts. Neither are running the mile, or even 400, but one is still much quicker than the other.
    The Cum guy gets it. I’m going with this ruling.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    Founders Club
    American Pie
    Fishpo31 said:

Hollywood Knights…Newbomb Turk in the back of the Pie Wagon with Fran Drescher. No evidence of the scene on the internets…

For the yung’uns, Hollywood Knights is a B movie, dare I say spoof of American Graffiti with a very young, very hot Michelle Pfeiffer. A good watch for those of us who appreciate 8th grade humor…like me

Great movie.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,658
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Fishpo31 said:

Holy shit. Oh god oh god...probably not shaved in 1980.

brb, jo.

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    chuck said:

This.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    American Pie
    I was laughing so hard the first time I saw American pie lol