Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Dazzler is hardest hit

2»

Comments

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,868
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

This one is going to leave a mark on the Biden/Dazzle Bros. Appears the people don't think your team is the best option to preserve democracy.

Lol at preserving democracy even making it into polling. Run on that, climate change and abortion, please.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

Ladies, you don't have to convince me that vast swaths of the American public don't give a shit about the coup attempt. I'm singularly uninterested in arguments over whether January 6 is good politics, because it seems obvious that the tribe over country attitude dominates. That's among the reasons I am not optimistic about the future of the country, and you gals are Exhibit A.

So spare me the "Daddy's a felon, but nobody cares" reasoning. I already knew that.

No Dazzler.

If people want to watch fiction, they’ll log in to Netflix.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,650
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

Ladies, you don't have to convince me that vast swaths of the American public don't give a shit about the coup attempt. I'm singularly uninterested in arguments over whether January 6 is good politics, because it seems obvious that the tribe over country attitude dominates. That's among the reasons I am not optimistic about the future of the country, and you gals are Exhibit A.

So spare me the "Daddy's a felon, but nobody cares" reasoning. I already knew that.

The coup was on November 3rd. Keep up. Fucking hilarious the most armed citizenry in the world showed up unarmed.