Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

How bad does it get?

jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,549
5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
Standard Supporter
Food prices positioned to sky rocket.

Bongino predicting very rough waters.

Wells and Redfin announced layoffs

Comments

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    It's not bad. It's actually good. Now shut the fuck up, I don't want to hear about it anymore.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Of Republicans would get on board with Biden’s plan this could all be avoided.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I’m excited to buy at the bottom of the market. Not like Herr Dazzler who bought a month ago. Dumbshit
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,093
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I’m excited to buy at the bottom of the market. Not like Herr Dazzler who bought a month ago. Dumbshit

No one knows where the bottom of the market is, Mike. You sound pour.

I bought today. I bought yesterday.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2022
    HHusky said:

No one knows where the bottom of the market is, Mike. You sound pour.

I bought today. I bought yesterday.
    Lol. Even the dumbest know it wasn’t a month ago or yesterday. Dumbfuck.

I sold in December as soon as dumbfucks like you decided to panic about Omicron . Then went big into Exxon.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

It's not bad. It's actually good. Now shut the fuck up, I don't want to hear about it anymore.

Remain calm Biden is aware of the problem and dealing with it. For some reason his DEI mouth piece seems to think that it's an effective response to tell people that Biden is "aware" of how high gas prices or inflation is whenever she is asked a question about.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    We’re over 800K fewer jobs than before the scamdemic. Biden did nothing to create new jobs. The Dazzler said so.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,284
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Just so dishonest. Rats and their followers clearly put their politics above country, freedom and the individual. To claim no one saw inflation coming after all the printing and spending of money, is on a whole different level of dishonesty. To blindly claim that no one else was pointing out the impending doom is to show complete disrespect for people with a brain.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,467
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Just so dishonest. Rats and their followers clearly put their politics above country, freedom and the individual. To claim no one saw inflation coming after all the printing and spending of money, is on a whole different level of dishonesty. To blindly claim that no one else was pointing out the impending doom is to show complete disrespect for people with a brain.
    When the "stimulus checks" started rolling in I told my wife it was bad and the impending inflation would harm us far more than the money was going to help, especiallyl since we didn't need the stupid money. She agreed because I don't associate with morons.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,284
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

When the "stimulus checks" started rolling in I told my wife it was bad and the impending inflation would harm us far more than the money was going to help, especiallyl since we didn't need the stupid money. She agreed because I don't associate with morons.
    Just imagine where we would be without Joe Manchin. HH's buddies would have blown another 3 Trillion!!!!!!!!!!!. Take a second to think about that. Those fucking idiots were blindly advocating another 3 Trillion!!!!!!!!!! Every Rep should be running on that point. They were ready to push us into a depression the likes of which the country hasn't seen in a hundred years.

Rats cannot be trusted with our future. They can't do basic math and they will not enforce our laws when it is Republicans who need help. They would rather let drug dealers control our borders than enforce our own laws. Reps need to harp on this like there is no tomorrow when they are on the campaign trail.
    Swaye's Wigwam

Just imagine where we would be without Joe Manchin. HH's buddies would have blown another 3 Trillion!!!!!!!!!!!. Take a second to think about that. Those fucking idiots were blindly advocating another 3 Trillion!!!!!!!!!! Every Rep should be running on that point. They were ready to push us into a depression the likes of which the country hasn't seen in a hundred years.

Rats cannot be trusted with our future. They can't do basic math and they will not enforce our laws when it is Republicans who need help. They would rather let drug dealers control our borders than enforce our own laws. Reps need to harp on this like there is no tomorrow when they are on the campaign trail.
    Biden claims passing BBB would have stopped inflation.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    edited June 2022

Biden claims passing BBB would have stopped inflation.
    Biden is a F’n moron. We all knew he was before a vote was cast. But Dazzler didn’t care because it was, “defeat Daddy, nothing else matters.” Including his country.

He admitted it yesterday.