Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

For the lawyers

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Race was there
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It’s one of these things that gets repeated enough that people think it”s fact. They have zero idea what the case Oliver Wendell Holmes was commenting on.

I’m also hearing republicans are blocking Biden’s plan to bring down inflation. I’m sure this will be repeated over and over until the useful idiots (BidenBros - Incl Mello) accept it as fact.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Never mind Dazzler.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,865
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

It’s one of these things that gets repeated enough that people think it”s fact. They have zero idea what the case Oliver Wendell Holmes was commenting on.

I’m also hearing republicans are blocking Biden’s plan to bring down inflation. I’m sure this will be repeated over and over until the useful idiots (BidenBros - Incl Mello) accept it as fact.

Republicans support increased US oil and gas production and building pipelines. All inflationary. Republicans don't want to print another $6 trillion. Again, inflationary. If only the dementia patient was allowed to shut down US oil and gas production and print money, then things would be swell.