Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Biden throws Zelenskyy under the bus

2»

Comments

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,870
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

How is Russia prospering? The Rupel is being propped up by 20% interest rates. Within 2 years, Western Europe will completely phase out Russian energy. More than 40% of Russia's economy is oil. Russia is fucked.

Sure they will.
    You do realize people are fist fighting for sugar at Russian supermarkets. I guess we did the same with toilet paper during covid, but still. My ex sister in laws family lives there. It's not good right now.
    Okay ivan
    Whatever...

Russia is doing so well, they needed to steal hundreds of foreign leased commercial jets in order to have operating airports.
    I’m not doubting Russia is feeling pain. I’m doubting that Europe will deliberately crater its own economy to end this thing.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Energy is why Biden has to sell out the Ukraine and Europe will hold his coat

2 years from now everyone still needs energy

President dumbfuck is making sure the US can't profit off of not using Russian energy
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Bob_C said:

How is Russia prospering? The Rupel is being propped up by 20% interest rates. Within 2 years, Western Europe will completely phase out Russian energy. More than 40% of Russia's economy is oil. Russia is fucked.

Sure they will.
    You do realize people are fist fighting for sugar at Russian supermarkets. I guess we did the same with toilet paper during covid, but still. My ex sister in laws family lives there. It's not good right now.
    Okay ivan
    Whatever...

Russia is doing so well, they needed to steal hundreds of foreign leased commercial jets in order to have operating airports.
    What does that or sugar fights have to do with Europe being off the oil teet in two years?