Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What is the latest purple gear for games?

My current purple gear is getting a bit old and outdated.

Comments

• LB_33LB_33 Member Posts: 323
    Never knew Liza Minelli was a doog
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,370
    I would wear my old purple early 90's jacket if I could find it....probably gone, just gone
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,616 Swaye's Wigwam
    Homefield apparel's website is the best place for good fan gear and American Eagle has been really good for a long time.

Both are better options than Adidas, and Nike when UW had them.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,615 Founders Club
    Currently wearing my Fiesta Bowl shirt
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,951 Swaye's Wigwam
    I suggest more gender neutral or "metro" gear for 2022 at Husky Stadium. Time to get with the program.

• huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,364 Swaye's Wigwam

In her defense the double xl adidas gear runs a bit small.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Is this a thread about AIDS
  • MaceothecatMaceothecat Member Posts: 59

In her defense the double xl adidas gear runs a bit small.
    She’s thicc or at least that she tells people. When I was searching for that picture or any picture of her in the famous leopard skin jacket, I noticed that it looks like she’s put on weight since becoming the AD.

Fat, incompetent and dressed like a middle aged tramp is no way to go through life Jen.
    i am conflicted. i like middle-aged tramps with big boobs.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 6,072
    haie said:

Homefield apparel's website is the best place for good fan gear and American Eagle has been really good for a long time.

I’m quoting this to memorialize our big swinging dick businessman @haie shopping for clothes at a store for tweens who’s parents don’t have the funds to get a Nordstrom card.

Make sure you let the board know when the next 50% off sale at American Eagle is dropping, big baller.😂
    edited June 2022
    thechatch said:

haie said:

I’m quoting this to memorialize our big swinging dick businessman @haie shopping for clothes at a store for tweens who’s parents don’t have the funds to get a Nordstrom card.

Make sure you let the board know when the next 50% off sale at American Eagle is dropping, big baller.😂
    What does any of that have to do with those two sites having the best products for what the OP was asking for?

Pressing. Badly.

Quarterly projections must in the shitter for you. Sad.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,618
    haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

What does any of that have to do with those two sites having the best products for what the OP was asking for?

Pressing. Badly.

Homefield fucks. American eagle makes me think you’re euro trash, but Even the trashiest euro would never live in a Vancouver exurb
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

Pressing. Badly.

Homefield fucks. American eagle makes me think you’re euro trash, but Even the trashiest euro would never live in a Vancouver exurb
    The AE stuff did Homefield looking shirts before Homefield existed, is why they're included. If Vancouver is so shit then what term would you use to describe a "Eugene exurb"?
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,618
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

Pressing. Badly.

The AE stuff did Homefield looking shirts before Homefield existed, is why they're included. If Vancouver is so shit then what term would you use to describe a "Eugene exurb"?
    Peckerwood country? Ask DJ.