Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Chad Johnson gets jail time for slapping attorney on butt

Comments

• Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

I'm thinking he should have bought the judge a cup of starbucks finest and a banana
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2013
    The judge shouldn't be able to switch her punishments based on how Chad was acting. I know it is much worse in other places, but the US justice system is broken. If the judge is in a bad mood, you are fucked. That's not right. Not to mention all the corruption, shady lawyers, etc. It doesn't really work.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Watch the news clip. It's pretty damned funny. Johnson is just slapping his "team mate's ass" and saying good job, without a clue that he had just fucked up big time. Folks in the courtroom laughed. The judge has no sense of humor. She seemed to be as (or more) pissed about the crowd in the courtroom laughing as she was with the act itself. Still, not sure what the hell Johnson was thinking. As they say, stupid is as stupid does. 30 days in the clink is a bit extreme, but I'd bet his attorney can find a way to get him out of there early. It's just going to cost him some money and he'll probably have to agree to more time in "rehab".
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I watched it, and the judge is obviously a humourless bitch. Couldn't she have just lectured him and told him not to do it again?

Agree about the lawyer. Chad will be out in a few days.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

She's racist

Pot. Kettle. Black. Or white. Or green, purple, orange whatever color. Doesn't matter to me.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited June 2013

Pot. Kettle. Black. Or white. Or green, purple, orange whatever color. Doesn't matter to me.

Sounds like kobestoppers come in a rainbow of colors. :)