Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Dan Raley has Huskies going 9-4, including a 6-1 start

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Off season natty is looking good.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,719 Swaye's Wigwam
    We always lose to Cal
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,061 Founders Club
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,188
    A rematch with Michigan State in the bowel game? Uh, okay..........................

Not. J F C. . . . I really don't mind his stuff but this is just too much. I know they can and sometimes do happen but it isn't really likely.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,612 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2022
    They have the easiest schedule in the Pac 12. No one else in the north misses both Utah and USC.

The North is probably going to be really bad this year. The 4 teams outside of Oregon and Washington will either take a step back or stay being bad.

Arizona schools will be terrible, and @ UCLA is going to be a harder road game than @ Oregon.

The P12 media is lazy and just assumes teams stay the same year to year which they don't in this conference.

They should finish 2nd or 3rd after conference play.

I think USC and UCLA play a rematch game in CCG and UW is the first team out from tie breaker to UCLA. Oregon and WSU being predicted to be decent or good is a fucking joke.

So end of conference play ordering should be UCLA, USC, UW, Utah (win tiebreaker vs UO), Oregon, everyone else is roughly the same level of terrible.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,246
    haie said:

They have the easiest schedule in the Pac 12. No one else in the north misses both Utah and USC.

The North is probably going to be really bad this year. The 4 teams outside of Oregon and Washington will either take a step back or stay being bad.

Arizona schools will be terrible, and @ UCLA is going to be a harder road game than @ Oregon.

The P12 media is lazy and just assumes teams stay the same year to year which they don't in this conference.

They should finish 2nd or 3rd after conference play.

I think USC and UCLA play a rematch game in CCG and UW is the first team out from tie breaker to UCLA. Oregon and WSU being predicted to be decent or good is a fucking joke.

So end of conference play ordering should be UCLA, USC, UW, Utah (win tiebreaker vs UO), Oregon, everyone else is roughly the same level of terrible.

UCLA wins the conference? LOL