Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Meme of the day thread

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,557
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    They started when I was in grade school

It didn't catch on
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,968
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

Never met an attractive lesbian in my life. I think half of them are lesbian because they're too disgusting to attract a man.

I don't want to dox someone that I know that's a lesbian. But if I showed you a photo you would lose your mind.
    That's been my operating principle. It's pretty clear that on the whole, women don't have nearly the sex drive of a male and Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus. Intelligent unattractive women have about a zero shot at getting an intelligent good looking male. That leaves the choice of a lonely life or a relationship with another intelligent unattractive woman. If a beautiful women will marry an unattractive wealthy male (Jackie Kennedy and Aristotle Onassis) then a lonely unattractive woman can easily find what she is looking for in a female. Take a look at some of the women that Ellen DeGeneres pulled, like Anne Heche who was a lesbian and then not a lesbian.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,876
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Never met an attractive lesbian in my life. I think half of them are lesbian because they're too disgusting to attract a man.

I don't want to dox someone that I know that's a lesbian. But if I showed you a photo you would lose your mind.
    That's been my operating principle. It's pretty clear that on the whole, women don't have nearly the sex drive of a male and Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus. Intelligent unattractive women have about a zero shot at getting an intelligent good looking male. That leaves the choice of a lonely life or a relationship with another intelligent unattractive woman. If a beautiful women will marry an unattractive wealthy male (Jackie Kennedy and Aristotle Onassis) then a lonely unattractive woman can easily find what she is looking for in a female. Take a look at some of the women that Ellen DeGeneres pulled, like Anne Heche who was a lesbian and then not a lesbian.
    I honestly can't think of an attractive lesbian I've known.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,876
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,915

Sledog said:

Who won the wars? Oh yeah...
    I'm not following. Metric system is what 99% of countries use as well as science and it makes more sense. I don't understand why people resist it.
    Fag measurements. We built all the weapons and won the war with the real measurement system.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,968
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Who won the wars? Oh yeah...
    I'm not following. Metric system is what 99% of countries use as well as science and it makes more sense. I don't understand why people resist it.
    Fag measurements. We built all the weapons and won the war with the real measurement system.
    I'm six feet tall. Sounds better than 1.8288 meters. Also, used to miles. Intuitively aware of how far a mile is or ten miles or 60 miles. If you are into science it is largely metric.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The 4 minute mile was legendary

The 1500 meters just didn't do it

When I was in school it was still the hundred yard dash and 220 and 440 and 880

Then the US went metric because of the Olympics

Its old news now but Sled is right that back in the day we're America dammit was why the resistance
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,910
    $2 per liter gas sounds so much better to the leftist ear.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,915
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Its old news now but Sled is right that back in the day we're America dammit was why the resistance

Royale with cheese is a quarter pounder because of the metic system.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

880 Man.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750

YKW still applies
  • Options

$2 per liter gas sounds so much better to the leftist ear.

Yep. You never forget your first pull in to a Canadian gas station thinking it was only $.60 per gallon.

But the real issue that I have with all of this is How and why do they measure Horses by Hands???

Seems there may have been some freaky deek when they came up with that unit of measurement.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    How about measuring power by number of horses?
  • Options

How about measuring power by number of horses?

And lumens by candle light.