Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

ZTF sweatpants

Comments

• Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Invite

Something is missing.

Ya, he needs an invite.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I bet he sells AT LEAST 10.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I bet he sells AT LEAST 10.

Dozens I say, DOZENS!
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2022
    ZTF is a good player and more power to him for setting up a site. That said, I doubt he is doing it himself. The money he makes from this will likely be negligible.

Print on demand stuff like this normally has 50-60% margins when done by the person selling. My guess is he had to hire that out and probably give up equity so that will cut into those margins. It’s good experience for him, but he’s not going to break the bank from this.

Johnny Manziel could have made a shit ton of money doing this. ZTF, not so much.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

ZTF is a good player and more power to him for setting up a site. That said, I doubt he is doing it himself. The money he makes from this will likely be negligible.

Print on demand stuff like this normally has 50-60% margins when done by the person selling. My guess is he had to hire that out and probably give up equity so that will cut into those margins. It’s good experience for him, but he’s not going to break the bank from this.

Johnny Manziel could have made a shit ton of money doing this. ZTF, not so much.

He might make enough to buy a round at Earl’s. Seriously, who is going to buy ZTF merch? This looks like stuff his relatives and close friends would wear to a game.

Seriously? How many fucking college players have enough brand recognition to sell some merch? I mean maybe Jack should have gotten a few bucks off of @Doogles Lockner jersey
    Qb’s at big schools and maybe a Heisman contending skill player. The rest of them have no brand recognition. A tik toker with 100k followers has maybe 5x’s the actual value compared to even a good college football player not at a marquee position.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

This is where Montlake Futures or some booster buys 10,000 sweats and donates them to a local homeless shelter. I personally can't wait to see a dirty meth head shoving chocolate milk and store brand vodka down his donated ZTF sweats.

Can't.

Wait.

That would be a waste because ZTF is already here and not going anywhere.

Now, a breakout freshman. Yeah, a booster should do that.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,520
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    So how comfortable are they?
  • Options
    TrumpsWallTrumpsWall Member Posts: 463
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HuskyJW said:

Fuck you guys….. I purposely left it on extra small and nobody says a word. This place is going to hell

It’s because you distracted us with your fully charged phone. Well done sir.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,982
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    haie said:

He might make enough to buy a round at Earl’s. Seriously, who is going to buy ZTF merch? This looks like stuff his relatives and close friends would wear to a game.

Seriously? How many fucking college players have enough brand recognition to sell some merch? I mean maybe Jack should have gotten a few bucks off of @Doogles Lockner jersey
    Pettis could have sold some 🌈 colored cat toys or some shit.
    So you do have a sense of humor