Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sussman trial is a fraud

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Dazzler has gone from recusal was never requested to it was requested but denied because it was no big deal.

What the fuck are you talking about, blob?

Recusal was never requested.
    You need to close your lying sewer hole. You wouldn’t know a courtroom if you were led there by a Judge.
    Recusal was requested? link?
    Fuck off.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,093
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    trublue said:

Answer the question.

You alleged Sled lied about his court experience and called him a mall cop, you stupid ass. I know the truth.

I’ve never been involved in a civil case . . . all criminal cases in federal court.

You’ve never been involved in a criminal case as a lawyer.

In my experience, each side can excuse a specified number of potential jurors. The rest of the questions posed by the judge are pretty standard.

Please don’t call anyone else a liar or throw out pejoratives in an attempt to demean Sled’s hard work and public service; particularly when you don’t know him and have zero experience in criminal court.

Since what you've described is jury selection in both civil and criminal matters, it is irrelevant that I have tried civil matters rather than criminal.

Sled claimed that jurors are excused for cause for any reason under the Sun. That's bullshit.
    46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Dazzler has gone from recusal was never requested to it was requested but denied because it was no big deal.

What the fuck are you talking about, blob?

Recusal was never requested.
    You need to close your lying sewer hole. You wouldn’t know a courtroom if you were led there by a Judge.
    Recusal was requested? link?
    Fuck off.
    Don't be like that, PDX.
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    HHusky said:

trublue said:

Answer the question.

You alleged Sled lied about his court experience and called him a mall cop, you stupid ass. I know the truth.

I’ve never been involved in a civil case . . . all criminal cases in federal court.

In my experience, each side can excuse a specified number of potential jurors. The rest of the questions posed by the judge are pretty standard.

Please don’t call anyone else a liar or throw out pejoratives in an attempt to demean Sled’s hard work and public service; particularly when you don’t know him and have zero experience in criminal court.

Since what you've described is jury selection in both civil and criminal matters, it is irrelevant that I have tried civil matters rather than criminal.

Sled claimed that jurors are excused for cause for any reason under the Sun. That's bullshit.
    One of the questions in the selection process:
    Do you know or have you had any contact with the prosecution team?

Woman who attended the same wedding said she had met me.

She was dismissed from the jury pool pronto.
    edited May 2022
    trublue said:

HHusky said:

trublue said:

Answer the question.

One of the questions in the selection process:
    Do you know or have you had any contact with the prosecution team?

Woman who attended the same wedding said she had met me.

She was dismissed from the jury pool pronto.
    First of all, she'd met you. That's a distinction right there.

Are you really telling me she was dismissed for cause without being asked anything else?

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,166
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

trublue said:

Answer the question.

Thank you. File that for later when Gertrude says otherwise.
    She was dismissed from the jury pool without follow-up questions.

All potential jurors are asked about criminal records. One guy said he could be impartial despite his criminal record. When asked what he had been convicted of: Rioting outside the Federal Courthouse in Eugene after the Rodney King verdict.

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    HHusky said:

trublue said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Dazzler talks about this shit. I've been on a case where a juror was thrown off because we went to the same high school that had over 2,600 students. Had no idea who the guy was.

Since we have no idea what the voir dire of that juror looked like, or whether the prosecution fought his being excused, so what?
    How many criminal cases have you prosecuted or been a defense attorney in AFTER passing the Bar exam?
    Feel free to explain how jury selection in a criminal case differs from jury selection in a civil matter.
    Ever get the feeling the Dazzler doesn't want to answer questions about his lack of actual trial experience?

Fortunately his evasive lack of responses tell us all we need to know.

HHusky said:

trublue said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Dazzler talks about this shit. I've been on a case where a juror was thrown off because we went to the same high school that had over 2,600 students. Had no idea who the guy was.

Since we have no idea what the voir dire of that juror looked like, or whether the prosecution fought his being excused, so what?
    How many criminal cases have you prosecuted or been a defense attorney in AFTER passing the Bar exam?
    Feel free to explain how jury selection in a criminal case differs from jury selection in a civil matter.
    Ever get the feeling the Dazzler doesn't want to answer questions about his lack of actual trial experience?

The vast majority of all cases never go to trial. And in the business/commercial arena, which I practice in, cases are more likely to be subject to arbitration by contract. I’ve arbitrated significantly more cases than I’ve tried.

Nonetheless, I have tried probably 15-20 cases and have directly observed or been involved in many times that range of jury selections.

I bow to your greater experience, of course.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

trublue said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

The vast majority of all cases never go to trial. And in the business/commercial arena, which I practice in, cases are more likely to be subject to arbitration by contract. I’ve arbitrated significantly more cases than I’ve tried.

Nonetheless, I have tried probably 15-20 cases and have directly observed or been involved in many times that range of jury selections.

JFC ma'am. You should stop digging and take the L.

The only people who tried to rig the 2016 election were the Dems with a phony dossier. The gaslighting has been epic. Interesting that CNN and MSNBC aren't covering the trail.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

trublue said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

JFC ma'am. You should stop digging and take the L.

The only people who tried to rig the 2016 election were the Dems with a phony dossier. The gaslighting has been epic. Interesting that CNN and MSNBC aren't covering the trail.
    NYTimes completely ignored Mook's testimony about Hillary signing off on pushing the bogus Alfa Bank story.
    edited May 2022
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

trublue said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

“The vast majority of cases never go to trial . . .”

No shit, Batman.

BTW: We were discussing criminal prosecutions, NOT arbitration(s).

Please explain the circumstances where you have directly observed or have been involved in many times that range (15-20) of jury selections in cases that were not yours.

edited May 2022
    trublue said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

trublue said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

“The vast majority of cases never go to trial . . .”

No shit, Batman.

BTW: We were discussing criminal prosecution, NOT arbitration(s).
    Do I detect a lack of civility on your part after you expressly complained about my civility or lack thereof?

The issue was jury selection. You have been free to state any reason why my experience selecting juries is not applicable to a criminal jury selection. You have chosen not to do so. I know why you haven't; so do you.
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

That’s it? The scandal is that one juror’s daughter may know Sussman’s daughter?

Yuge!
    People who are connected to the defendant are always tossed. Always. Just like cops are always tossed. Or anyone related to cops. Anyone that knows a cop. Strange you know nothing about how this shit works.
    Mall Cop, judges aren’t tossing jurors for cause on a 6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon analysis.
    Why sure. I have zero experience in a courtroom. Only the Dazzler can imagine an aquaintance being accepted as a juror. Ever had kids on team? Oh shit no you haven't anal birth isn't a thing.
    So you assume they were acquainted. Yet the lawyers were permitted to question her about this "connection" and the most they got was that they were in the same rowing program.

How many girls are in the program?

Do the girls know each other?

Are they friends?

Are they in the same boat?

Do you know the Defendant?

Have you met him?

Let's see the transcript before you assume the juror was sleeping with the Defendant, shall we Mall Cop?
    Maybe try some lawyering. It's like allowing jurors on the jury who donated to this guys employer and idolizer her. Fuck you really are clueless!
    So we're done talking about parents of kids on teams, I see.
    Since you have no children you are clueless on contact among teams and families. I have rather extensive experience here. You have contact. Frequently with teammate parents. Events, games, practice, gatherings, parties etc. etc.
    Madam, these parents had never met. Your current position that they may have brushed shoulders at some point in time is less than compelling.
    Transcript?

Jurors are allowed to be kicked for zero reason. This judge is packing the jury. You deny this is all anyone needs to see. Any means necessary comrade!
    You've obviously lied about your courtroom experience, Mall Cop.
    Now that it’s been established you know little, if anything, about the practice of criminal law in state or federal court, how about apologizing to the retired Peace Officer, you blowhard?
    trublue said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

That’s it? The scandal is that one juror’s daughter may know Sussman’s daughter?

Yuge!
    People who are connected to the defendant are always tossed. Always. Just like cops are always tossed. Or anyone related to cops. Anyone that knows a cop. Strange you know nothing about how this shit works.
    Mall Cop, judges aren’t tossing jurors for cause on a 6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon analysis.
    Why sure. I have zero experience in a courtroom. Only the Dazzler can imagine an aquaintance being accepted as a juror. Ever had kids on team? Oh shit no you haven't anal birth isn't a thing.
    So you assume they were acquainted. Yet the lawyers were permitted to question her about this "connection" and the most they got was that they were in the same rowing program.

Are they friends?

Have you met him?

Let's see the transcript before you assume the juror was sleeping with the Defendant, shall we Mall Cop?
    Maybe try some lawyering. It's like allowing jurors on the jury who donated to this guys employer and idolizer her. Fuck you really are clueless!
    Since you have no children you are clueless on contact among teams and families. I have rather extensive experience here. You have contact. Frequently with teammate parents. Events, games, practice, gatherings, parties etc. etc.
    Madam, these parents had never met. Your current position that they may have brushed shoulders at some point in time is less than compelling.
    Transcript?

Jurors are allowed to be kicked for zero reason. This judge is packing the jury. You deny this is all anyone needs to see. Any means necessary comrade!
    Now that it’s been established you know little, if anything, about the practice of criminal law in state or federal court, how about apologizing to the retired Peace Officer, you blowhard?
    Jury selection is jury selection, Detective.

You said so yourself.
    edited May 2022
    You called Sled a liar and showed your civility by calling him a mall cop, asshole.

I’m very impressed with your vast experience participating in arbitrations.
    edited May 2022
    trublue said:

You called Sled a mall cop, asshole.

That's not likely to end anytime soon, Detective.
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Yuge!

Are they friends?

Have you met him?

Transcript?

You’ve proven which of you lacks courtroom experience.
    trublue said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Yuge!

Are they friends?

Have you met him?

Transcript?

You’ve proven which of you lacks courtroom experience.
    Mall cop is full of shit.

And with all due respect, go fuck yourself.