Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Alright fellas❤️ Here ya go!

2»

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Christmas when I was 16.

Oldest sister (21) was pregnant by some dipshit airman out of McChord AFB, dropped out of college and moving to Japan as a kind of reverse war bride. He had panicked and thought he could transfer away from a pregnancy.

Middle sister (18) hated small town life and ran away for the second time, ending up in Fremont, living with a drug dealer whom she fondly recalled later had a cock that ended around his belly button.

So I was an after thought. Parents got me an off brand car stereo pulled from a jacked up ‘78 Datsun 200 SX for my newly acquired used car. When the salvage yard simpleton pulled it he cut all the wires incredibly close to the housing and apparently did it with the car running and blew all the circuits. Never actually got it to work and spent 20 plus hours trying.

Ended up buying a $12.00 Motorola. Sounded like complete shit. Since then every car I have bought has included upgraded sound. And the pontoon can blow any other boat but one off the lake in a karaoke contest.

Sounds like a lovely family
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Christmas when I was 16.

Oldest sister (21) was pregnant by some dipshit airman out of McChord AFB, dropped out of college and moving to Japan as a kind of reverse war bride. He had panicked and thought he could transfer away from a pregnancy.

Middle sister (18) hated small town life and ran away for the second time, ending up in Fremont, living with a drug dealer whom she fondly recalled later had a cock that ended around his belly button.

So I was an after thought. Parents got me an off brand car stereo pulled from a jacked up ‘78 Datsun 200 SX for my newly acquired used car. When the salvage yard simpleton pulled it he cut all the wires incredibly close to the housing and apparently did it with the car running and blew all the circuits. Never actually got it to work and spent 20 plus hours trying.

Ended up buying a $12.00 Motorola. Sounded like complete shit. Since then every car I have bought has included upgraded sound. And the pontoon can blow any other boat but one off the lake in a karaoke contest.

So who sexually abused your sisters at a young age?
  • Options
    StLouisDawgStLouisDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 486
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Founders Club
    For the record I don’t think it was an abuse case for either one. Much more linked to a repressive small town society where girls buying condoms was a scandalous thing.

My people like to fuck. Why you gotta be all negative?

And BTW, Race’s draft notice is the clear winner.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    An Erector set.
  • Options

Christmas when I was 16.

So who sexually abused your sisters at a young age?
    Read it again. It’s not a mystery.

Clearly it was @FremontTroll
  • Options
    DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,104
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    the book The Ethical Slut
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Topical chica is the dumbest meme on here lol. Where's @TheRealUODuckGirl when you need her
  • Options

Topical chica is the dumbest meme on here lol. Where's @TheRealUODuckGirl when you need her

Disagree. This is a decent thread.

Awkward AF for sure.