Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Someone Mentioned the M-Word the Other Day and It Still Doesn't Seem Real

2»

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Why be upset when you know after the presser you and the boys are going out for a few cocktails followed by a sweet boat ride to your lakefront mansion.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Was that the Charlie Weiss “pass left” game?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Thought this was going to be about the fucking Mariners.

Still triggered.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,713
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

LawDawg1 said:

“ Now losing to Grizzlies didn't get Lake fired, but that early September face-plant made people loudly question his ability to lead the UW program for the first time.

Pretty sure this well predated this. Maybe his lack of head coach experience. Certainly by the time he announced Donovan. Otherwise, great article.

Raley has to say "for the first time", because prior to the Montana game he was heavily criticizing people (i.e. Hardcore Husky) who had been questioning Lake's incompetency for the past 9-10 months.
    About 10 days before that game, he basically wrote a condescending fuck you opinion column to the "haters"

I called him out on it shortly after the Griz game...no response

I also got completely banned and blocked from this Doog homer group...lmao
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,702
    Founders Club

LawDawg1 said:

“ Now losing to Grizzlies didn't get Lake fired, but that early September face-plant made people loudly question his ability to lead the UW program for the first time.

Pretty sure this well predated this. Maybe his lack of head coach experience. Certainly by the time he announced Donovan. Otherwise, great article.

Raley has to say "for the first time", because prior to the Montana game he was heavily criticizing people (i.e. Hardcore Husky) who had been questioning Lake's incompetency for the past 9-10 months.
    About 10 days before that game, he basically wrote a condescending fuck you opinion column to the "haters"

I called him out on it shortly after the Griz game...no response

I also got completely banned and blocked from this Doog homer group...lmao
    Which doog homer group?
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I would have thought being down 24-0 to Georgia State would have lifted some eyebrows before that.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Kaepsknee said:

I would have thought being down 24-0 to Georgia State would have lifted some eyebrows before that.

It was 14-0, but the poont stands.