Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Zach Randolph suspended for game 7

For punching Steven Adams, apparently. Steven Adams has been reported missing, headline of the future reads.

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited May 2014
    Jesus Christ, It wasn't that bad. They only gave out personal fouls for way worse in the 80s.

Edited not to offend the Christian folk
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    The NBA is still fixed. Gotta make sure their boy Durant advances to the next round. Can't have Durant miss the rest of the playoffs.

The Western Conference is so good though. If Houston hangs on literally every Western Conference first round series will have gone 7 games.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    my thoughts exacytly ^^^^

I though with conley hobbled the team may rally around him to win. But the NBA pretty much killed it. The "punch" wasn't that bad. They're gonna make sure Durant gets to the finals to face LeBron.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You guys at trippin. It wasn't bad, but If you throw a punch you get suspended. The NBA is soft. Dajuan Blair got suspended for a little kick. I agree the NBA has fixed some shit before, but this is par the course. Any punch gets a suspension.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

The NBA is still fixed. Gotta make sure their boy Durant advances to the next round. Can't have Durant miss the rest of the playoffs.

The Western Conference is so good though. If Houston hangs on literally every Western Conference first round series will have gone 7 games.

hr, yk