Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

2000 Mules

2»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,331
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I'm just glad to give you hens something to cackle about.

It gets pretty dead here in the echo chamber without me.

Gosh Dazzler, why not just start doing Holocaust denial and claiming the earth is flat. You'd hate to have this just be an echo chamber.

You know you could always go with actually defending the policies of the people you vote for but we both know you're far too big a lightweight Kunt to even try and do that.
    Asking me to defend policies I don't agree with just because I voted against Daddy is the exact same as me asking you to defend Daddy for sucking Putin's cock.
    You voted FOR Biden fuckhead
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Gosh Dazzler, why not just start doing Holocaust denial and claiming the earth is flat. You'd hate to have this just be an echo chamber.

You know you could always go with actually defending the policies of the people you vote for but we both know you're far too big a lightweight Kunt to even try and do that.
    Asking me to defend policies I don't agree with just because I voted against Daddy is the exact same as me asking you to defend Daddy for sucking Putin's cock.
    You voted FOR Biden fuckhead
    The man, not his policies. Apparently. Like a good slip and fall lawyer, Dazzler always tries to leave himself an opening.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,905
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Or like we do, the dazzler could actually state the policies of the dementia patient that he disagrees with. But, the dazzler specializes in blowing his candidate while I held my nose and voted for Trump in 2020. This from the hypothetical MBA/Attorney who voted for barry because he was the more fiscally responsible alternative. So, we go from our world class economy in March of 2020 to the current dumpster fire and the dazzler has absolutely no concerns.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Or like we do, the dazzler could actually state the policies of the dementia patient that he disagrees with. But, the dazzler specializes in blowing his candidate while I held my nose and voted for Trump in 2020. This from the hypothetical MBA/Attorney who voted for barry because he was the more fiscally responsible alternative. So, we go from our world class economy in March of 2020 to the current dumpster fire and the dazzler has absolutely no concerns.
    Dazzler no longer climbs under his bed each night and cries himself to sleep over mean tweets. Manly.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,905
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Dazzler no longer climbs under his bed each night and cries himself to sleep over mean tweets. Manly.
    He was also really brave when he put on his face tampon and risked his life on flying on an airplane with millions of other Americans.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

He was also really brave when he put on his face tampon and risked his life on flying on an airplane with millions of other Americans.
    Omaha beach stuff.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,751
    HHusky said:

Pretty dead. Get there already!
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    The lawyers at Fox News have advised the powers that be that the network should NOT mention 2000 Mules on air.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,331
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

The lawyers at Fox News have advised the powers that be that the network should NOT mention 2000 Mules on air.

Add FOX to the Trump death count

Word is that Chrissy Wallace is now looking at HBO Max where he can revel in obscurity. The app is fine but who is going to stream Wallace?
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

Add FOX to the Trump death count

Word is that Chrissy Wallace is now looking at HBO Max where he can revel in obscurity. The app is fine but who is going to stream Wallace?
    His family. Maybe.