Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

GS - LAC

RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
Great game. Mark Jackson has some Scott Brooks in him. They play good defense, but their half court offense is a mess, even with a team full of skilled players. They keep forcing it to Harrison Barnes because Reddick is guarding him. Draymond Green is becoming one of my favorite role players. Passes, rebounds, does the dirty work, can hit an open shot, he's tough. I liked him at Michigan State. I can't believe he lasted until the 2nd round. He reminds me of a perfect Spurs player. The Thunder could really use a guy like him too.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    I would say the game was a bad game as both teams played poorly. However it was a competitive game with a good finish.

Both teams didn't shoot what they are capable of. I already can't wait for Saturday though with three game 7's!
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I would say the game was a bad game as both teams played poorly. However it was a competitive game with a good finish.

Both teams didn't shoot what they are capable of. I already can't wait for Saturday though with three game 7's!

I meant good game, as in close, competitive game. Clippers would come back everytime it was a 6-8 point game. These playoffs have been great. I got Indiana, OKC, and LAC in the game 7's, but nothing would really surprise me because they have been so close. If Conley is significantly hampered by his injury, Memphis will lose rather easily. They have no other PG.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I think I mentioned this in another thread but it's worth repeating. Green was the first player since Tim Duncan to average 15-10-3 in a major conference. And he can defend. It was a joke that he lasted to the second round. Thunder guru GM Sam Presti took Perry Jones in the first round.

Jackson coaches like its 1995. But he does have that Doc Rivers thing where the players love him and listen to him.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I give Jackson actually a ton of credit last night for finding a way to ugly up the game in a way that got them to the finish line with the win given their foul trouble. You knew in the second quarter that between the foul trouble and the Jermaine O'Neal injury that the Warriors were in "big" trouble.

I give Jackson a ton of credit for finding a way to neutralize the Clippers size in spite of the challenges that they had and for making sure that they went after Blake Griffin as much as they could (combined with his ability to pick up at least 1-2 fouls per game that are Blake Griffin FS) ...