Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The SCOTUS leaker plot thickens

13»

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Goduckies said:

That's nuts, got my ticket to Paris and back from London from Spokane through Seattle for a g, feels like I got a deal now!

Me too. From Boston though. 8 or 9 hundy. Feels cheap now.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,942
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dflea said:

Swaye said:

Anyone looked at plane tickets prices recently? How about gas? How about milk (when you can find it)? Tried to buy fertilizer for your yard for spring? Yeah this Roe v. Wade thing will energize the tards a bit but it's small potatoes compared to all the questions I asked in the lead. The libs only chance is mail in fraud.

Disagree.

You guys seem to be struggling with the fact that the GOP are going to get buttfucked in the midterms now.

Those fuckin' idiots are more inept than the Democrats. And fuck o' dear, that takes some real effort. They found the one thing that could derail your program, and dropped it like a steaming pile of shit right in the middle of the table.

Nice work.

Really.

I won't bet on it, because why the fuck would I, but this is going to be a millstone around the neck of every fucking Republican out there, other than where creepy old men fuck kids and pass laws making it legal while they outlaw abortion.

Screwed the pooch, fucked the dog, crapped the bed, shit in their own mess kit.

Dipped into the psychodelics instead of the sativa tonight, eh?
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dflea said:

Swaye said:

Anyone looked at plane tickets prices recently? How about gas? How about milk (when you can find it)? Tried to buy fertilizer for your yard for spring? Yeah this Roe v. Wade thing will energize the tards a bit but it's small potatoes compared to all the questions I asked in the lead. The libs only chance is mail in fraud.

Disagree.

You guys seem to be struggling with the fact that the GOP are going to get buttfucked in the midterms now.

Those fuckin' idiots are more inept than the Democrats. And fuck o' dear, that takes some real effort. They found the one thing that could derail your program, and dropped it like a steaming pile of shit right in the middle of the table.

Nice work.

Really.

I won't bet on it, because why the fuck would I, but this is going to be a millstone around the neck of every fucking Republican out there, other than where creepy old men fuck kids and pass laws making it legal while they outlaw abortion.

GD you’re F’n dumb as dogshit.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

dflea said:

Swaye said:

Disagree.

Nice work.

Really.

Disagree with one thing, agree with the other, which could caveat my whole thing here. I really don't think abortion is going to swing this thing come November. It will help at the margins and pump a little enthusiasm into a group that desperately needs some, but not anywhere near the levels needed to swing this thing.

If I am correct that in November the economy is in absolute shambles (which most economists even the blue ones seem to be saying recession with out of control inflation this fall - so that's shambles), this Roe thing will not move the needle enough. Biden is too historically bad. GOP needs to message this wasn't political, it was judicial (most people are too dumb to connect the dots between the two anyway) and hammer on Biden's economy - the worst since Carter (another tard blue check).

Where we are in violent agreement is that the GOP has a greater than 50% chance of fucking this up. If all these state legislatures go double down and start banning abortion like idiots then it is a big problem for the GOP. Which means they probably will. Much like the UW AD the GOP loves snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

The Dems only hope is mail in (which mark my words they are trying to figure out how to get) or a colossal victory lap overreach by state house GOP tards that blows up in their face nationally (should be low chance but the GOP are retards so...).
    Agree.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,942

Swaye said:

dflea said:

Swaye said:

Disagree.

Nice work.

Really.

Disagree with one thing, agree with the other, which could caveat my whole thing here. I really don't think abortion is going to swing this thing come November. It will help at the margins and pump a little enthusiasm into a group that desperately needs some, but not anywhere near the levels needed to swing this thing.

If I am correct that in November the economy is in absolute shambles (which most economists even the blue ones seem to be saying recession with out of control inflation this fall - so that's shambles), this Roe thing will not move the needle enough. Biden is too historically bad. GOP needs to message this wasn't political, it was judicial (most people are too dumb to connect the dots between the two anyway) and hammer on Biden's economy - the worst since Carter (another tard blue check).

Where we are in violent agreement is that the GOP has a greater than 50% chance of fucking this up. If all these state legislatures go double down and start banning abortion like idiots then it is a big problem for the GOP. Which means they probably will. Much like the UW AD the GOP loves snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

The Dems only hope is mail in (which mark my words they are trying to figure out how to get) or a colossal victory lap overreach by state house GOP tards that blows up in their face nationally (should be low chance but the GOP are retards so...).
    Agree.
    The Throbber is completely pro-abortion.

Retroactively.

For useful idiots.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    46XiJCAB said:

dflea said:

Swaye said:

Disagree.

Nice work.

Really.

You're a useless fucking cunt, and a humorless twat.

You should go kill yourself.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

dflea said:

Swaye said:

Disagree.

Nice work.

Really.

Pretty much this. At this point I can only face the fact that both parties intentionally fuck shit up so they can stay in power without doing anything
  • Options
    dflea said:

46XiJCAB said:

dflea said:

Swaye said:

Disagree.

Nice work.

Really.

Do the world a huge favor, midget. Put your hip waders on and go for a swim.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,025
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Sources said:

dflea said:

Swaye said:

Disagree.

Nice work.

Really.

Wishful thinking my dude. No one will give a fuck when bananas are $4 each
    Wishful is a bit of an overstatement.

Where the fuck are you buying bananas? They're 36 cents at Safeway. 45 cents for organic. Without member pricing.

My kids don't live with me any more, so the banana prices don't scare me like they used to. Now gas, that's eating into my weed budget, which is large.
    You sound poor.
    Was it the weed budget or the septic tank that clued you in?

The fact that the price of gas causes you to cut back on anything clued me in.
    I lied for dramatic effect. My weed budget hasn't changed.

In fact, I don't even have one. The amount of weed I can actually consume in a month is what sets the budget for it.

Race could be right. He is most of the time. Most.
    Smoking that much weed you shouldn't be such an angry little shit!
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    46XiJCAB said:

dflea said:

46XiJCAB said:

dflea said:

Swaye said:

Disagree.

Nice work.

Really.

Fuck off, duck faggot. Get the fuck outta here, you pond shitter asswipe.
  • Options
    dflea said:

46XiJCAB said:

dflea said:

46XiJCAB said:

dflea said:

Swaye said:

Disagree.

Nice work.

Really.

Midget big mad. Call your “fishin’ buddy” and go bend your rods to cool off.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

46XiJCAB said:

dflea said:

46XiJCAB said:

dflea said:

Swaye said:

Disagree.

Nice work.

Really.

There’s the angry little guy we all love.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,015
    Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

Swaye said:

Disagree.

Nice work.

Really.

I think Stalin should have a dflea contest. First place - a one day drift trip with dflea. Second place - a two day drift trip with dlflea.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,025

dflea said:

Swaye said:

Disagree.

Nice work.

Really.

I think Stalin should have a dflea contest. First place - a one day drift trip with dflea. Second place - a two day drift trip with dlflea.
    But Dflea has to wear his concrete high tops!
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    Looks like I may be wrong…somebody showed that an assistant to Breyer who’s life for the last 10+ years has revolved pretty much only around abortion and who happens to be married to a good friend and former coworker of the journalist who published it may be the leaker…she’s pretty good friends with the journalist as well.

And it’s probably more detective work that will be done by anyone in government to find the criminal who leaked it…