Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,363 Swaye's Wigwam
    Wasn't he a DDY15?
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,061 Founders Club
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,061 Founders Club

Wasn't he a DDY15?

FSP strikes again.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited April 2022

Wasn't he a DDY15?

To be fair, he was a good player that had a hard time staying healthy.

He’s right up there for players that pissed me off the most for a back to back sequence against Stanford in 2019 with shitty effort.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,827 Swaye's Wigwam
    Just another dumbass Husky who left school too soon.

Too soon?
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,236
    He was a good player that could have had a good NFL career ... unfortunately, when he sustained his injury it fucked him way more when he tried to run off the field under his own power. Like a Ferrari that blew a tire and the driver trying to drive it 100 feet off the highway and destroying the entire front end. 800 tire? Or 120K in damage and never having the same Ferrari again, never being able to race properly.

I was screaming the whole time "stay the fuck down! aw shit ..."
  • NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,792
    animate said:

He was a good player that could have had a good NFL career ... unfortunately, when he sustained his injury it fucked him way more when he tried to run off the field under his own power. Like a Ferrari that blew a tire and the driver trying to drive it 100 feet off the highway and destroying the entire front end. 800 tire? Or 120K in damage and never having the same Ferrari again, never being able to race properly.

Honestly, his measurables and skillset never added up to him being a good NFL prospect. Too undersized to be a good blocking TE, too slow and short to be a legit receiving threat
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,363 Swaye's Wigwam
    animate said:

animate said:

This was awful and I have no memory of it. What game?

Overall, he seemed like a guy who could have had an elite college player and had like a Chris Cooley career but he just had the injury bug.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,246

animate said:

animate said:

This was awful and I have no memory of it. What game?

Overall, he seemed like a guy who could have had an elite college player and had like a Chris Cooley career but he just had the injury bug.
    I think it was UCLA at home. Got clipped on the lower leg/knee at a bad angle by a db.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    “Would have been great except he got hurt”.

The cliche that won’t die.