Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Impact of New Husky Stadium on Recruiting.

2»

Comments

• Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    if you can't see how downgrading the schedule to EWU through Wyoming State (or whoever the fuck was recently announced) and upping Crazy Larry's role doesn't "Ka-Bam!" you into buying more tikketz then I can't help youz.
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

65,000 season tickets? Fuck, we're a long way from that with Sark and the last 10 years of football we've seen.

I think it's not so far to go. That 65,000 in season ticket sales reported in the 1990's included student season passes which were always healthy back in the glory days. Total student sales this year won't be known until after the kids show up on campus to start classes, but I expect the students will put UW over 50,000 in season ticket sales for 2013, maybe well over depending on non-priority sales between now and the Aug.31 kickoff. I still believe that a couple of double-digit win seasons with wins in major (formerly BCS) bowls could get us another 15,000...... especially given the much improved viewing for the buck. My Huskylife has been too long and full of too much football glory to avoid going to my grave believing that Seattle is still a college football town.

• Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Southern Idaho doesn't count.

Go Donks!

It may not count for Donktrounced visiters, but there are too many heck folk living the underlife here for Southern Idaho to think they're anything but Southern white trash. The only things we don't have are bayou's and gaters, however, I recently heard there's a new crocodile farm just opened up somewhere out on the Interstate southeast of here.