Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Greatest Teen Movie of the 1980's?

13»

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fast Times at Ridgemont High

More of a "college" movie I guess, but I highly recommend watching The Beach Girls (1982). It's straight-up stupid, dirty, low-budget, trash comedy. The acting is terrible, probably because they mostly hired models instead of real actors. But that's part of the charm. Catchy soundtrack, too.

The movie is about a college girl and her friend who are housesitting at her uncle's beach house. She wants to be responsible and keep things low key, but her friend pressures her to pick up some guys and bring them back. From there, a massive party breaks out. Lots of silly gags and random wtf shit. That's pretty much the entire plot.

At this point you're probably thinking "this sounds like one of the greatest movies of all time!", and are dying to start watching it. Luckily, YouTube has the whole movie for free! They only put the very best movies up free of charge, you know.

P.S....Debra Blee is fucking SMOKING HOT in this movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bHqSqRqNeE

Never been a fan or could get into “it’s so bad that it’s good” type movies.
  • Options
    El_KEl_K Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,092
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fast Times at Ridgemont High
    This movie was released 37 years ago to the day.

• Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,073
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The Breakfast Club

More of a "college" movie I guess, but I highly recommend watching The Beach Girls (1982). It's straight-up stupid, dirty, low-budget, trash comedy. The acting is terrible, probably because they mostly hired models instead of real actors. But that's part of the charm. Catchy soundtrack, too.

The movie is about a college girl and her friend who are housesitting at her uncle's beach house. She wants to be responsible and keep things low key, but her friend pressures her to pick up some guys and bring them back. From there, a massive party breaks out. Lots of silly gags and random wtf shit. That's pretty much the entire plot.

At this point you're probably thinking "this sounds like one of the greatest movies of all time!", and are dying to start watching it. Luckily, YouTube has the whole movie for free! They only put the very best movies up free of charge, you know.

P.S....Debra Blee is fucking SMOKING HOT in this movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bHqSqRqNeE

Chinned for 12:30 mark. Will watch the rest.
  • Options
    LaocoönLaocoön Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 529
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    F.O. Row Peter Puffer Cake Eater, you left off...
    1a. Better Off Dead
    1b. Valley Girl (for the soundtrack)

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,857
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    F.O. Row Peter Puffer Cake Eater, you left off...
    I’m surprised that I’m surprised 16 Candles didn’t even make the fucking list.

In no order, my top 5 are Ferris, Fast Tims, 16 Candles, Porky’s and Risky Bidness