Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Please give a warm Hardcore Husky welcome to Uncle_Duck

2»

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    The cesspool gets gayer
  • Options
    Uncle_DuckUncle_Duck Member Posts: 13
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper
    I would love to return all the love you guys are showing me, but my mom told me to never pick a fight with a retard, they have super powers.

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,611
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sources said:

If you came here for blatant homerism, you know nothing about this site.

What do you mean? Haie and a bunch of duck fans post here and most of them are pretty extreme homers. That's why they all hang out together so much.
  • Options
    chuck said:

Sources said:

What do you mean? Haie and a bunch of duck fans post here and most of them are pretty extreme homers. That's why they all hang out together so much.
    Spittin fire
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,440
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2022
    chuck said:

Sources said:

Then there's chuck who's your typical fence sitting moderate pussy. If you like dawgman you'll love his takes.
  • Options
    haie said:

chuck said:

Sources said:

Then there's chuck who's your typical fence sitting moderate pussy. If you like dawgman you'll love his takes.
    Spittin fire

Let's goo
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,258
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited April 2022
    haie said:

chuck said:

Sources said:

Yeah, I didn't read that much into his comments. He basically said the focus is keeping Washington kids home and dominating California. He noted that the 5-star kids that USC wants will stay home. So what. How many five-star players does UW ever get from anywhere, let alone Southern California. Yet even still, there is so much talent there that UW should be able to stock its program with great players (a lot of them need a year or two in the program to develop -- that's going to be where DeBoner earns his keep).

He didn't really say anything that was surprising or worrisome, imho. It was basically a story about how he's gotten to where he is and why he's at Washington. The dude is confident. And the article noted the staff booted Glenn down to director of player development while making the Oregon guy (Henkle?) director of recruiting and a former Michigan guy as director of scouting. Bruce Harrell's daughter is director of on-campus recruiting.

So it sounds like the grown ups are in charge. (Except in the AD's chair, and until that changes, I'm not going to get my hopes up even though I'm doogin more than I have since Peterman first came on board.)

If we are bashing @chuck then i am gone, just gone, very little warning

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,611
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

chuck said:

Sources said:

I called you a homer man. Jesus. Village idiot is too obvious and I didn't see any need to be hostile, but since you only have one mode...