Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I thank god every day that you guys are here to protect the kids

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,102
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

15 year olds aren’t cutting their dicks off. Just because you’re an ignorant fucking loser doesn’t mean you can just make shit up. “The election was stolen. They’re cutting kids dicks off. They grooming kids by teaching them it’s ok to be gay. Millions are dying to the vaccine.” Kraken, any day now.

9 out of 10 states with highest child marriage rates are red.

9 out of 10 states with the highest violent crime rates are red

9 out of 10 of the poorest states are red.

9 out of 10 of the least educated states are red.

That’s the side you chose. But they cut your taxes right?

Homerun.

Minus the part about Swaye being a loser. I like Swaye, classy plaster.

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Since
    MelloDawg said:

15 year olds aren’t cutting their dicks off. Just because you’re an ignorant fucking loser doesn’t mean you can just make shit up. “The election was stolen. They’re cutting kids dicks off. They grooming kids by teaching them it’s ok to be gay. Millions are dying to the vaccine.” Kraken, any day now.

Homerun.

Sure would be nice if you and Kobe weren't such fucking pussies and you could tell us why it is in both blue and red states the people who are committing the overwhelming majority of the violent crime are all Rat party voters.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,531
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    pawz said:

MelloDawg said:

Homerun.

T-ball or coach-pitch?

Maybe one day you (two) too can get to the Big Leagues.

The question is who's pitching and who's catching.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,983
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Sledog said:

pawz said:

MelloDawg said:

Homerun.

T-ball or coach-pitch?

Maybe one day you (two) too can get to the Big Leagues.

The question is who's pitching and who's catching.
    The science is settled.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

You seem angry this morning bro.
    I was not in a good mood. I stand by the fuck you sentiment of it though.
  • Options
    Sources said:

Oopsy

Of the first 10 states on that list, 8 of them are red. You sure showed me.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Sources said:

Oopsy

Of the first 10 states on that list, 8 of them are red. You sure showed me.
    And if you look at the areas where the violent crime is being committed in those Red states they are all Blue. Now why do you not want to discuss that Kobe you fucking dishonest pussy?

• Options
    DC is not. New Mexico is not. Colorado is not. Washington is not. Oregon is not,

Try math dip shit.

You leave out the fact that each red state has a democratically controlled city full of shitbags causing the problem. Although it doesn't say what crime were talking about of a source. Strange....But hey it's a dipshit posting it. Just found something that kind of fit your narrative?

Maff is hard I know!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    https://www.politico.com/2020-election/results/tennessee/

Tennessee is Red state yet Memphis is a very violent blue city. Why is that Kobe? Why is it so much more violent in the areas controlled by your party?
  • Options

With what demographic is poverty, poor education, and crime directly correlated? Sounds like you are blaming places for having black people and that theyd be better off without them. You really do love your ethnic cleansing dont you.
    Every time a car is stolen in a blue state it’s “omg crime wave the left is so soft on crime”. But when the statistical facts of crime come up and it’s blame black people time.

This is surprising considering I’ve been told you guys don’t even see color.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,311
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

With what demographic is poverty, poor education, and crime directly correlated? Sounds like you are blaming places for having black people and that theyd be better off without them. You really do love your ethnic cleansing dont you.
    Every time a car is stolen in a blue state it’s “omg crime wave the left is so soft on crime”. But when the statistical facts of crime come up and it’s blame black people time.

Just an honest conversation about math and stats and race. If you don't like the numbers, I'd do something about it, like Giuliani did and save thousands of black lives. But then I care about black lives and the slobberer could care less.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2022

Stawman ass fucking and trannie dicksuck. Your only real skills Kobe.

Kobe blames Red states and the people in those states who commit no crime for the crime and violence committed by black and brown democrats. So Kobe tell me why the people in Tulare Country California are responsible for the property crimes here in San Francisco?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Tennessee is Red state yet Memphis is a very violent blue city. Why is that Kobe? Why is it so much more violent in the areas controlled by your party?

Are you asking why is there more crime in densely populated areas? I don’t know, it’s a mystery.

Tennessee has Republican senators and members of congress. Nothing you can do controlling the entire state. If only the mayor of Memphis wasn’t a democrat. Then you’d finally have your guys in there to make change.
  • Options

Just an honest conversation about math and stats and race. If you don't like the numbers, I'd do something about it, like Giuliani did and save thousands of black lives. But then I care about black lives and the slobberer could care less.
    Feel free to do something about it red states anytime. Not sure what you’re waiting for.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Are you asking why is there more crime in densely populated areas? I don’t know, it’s a mystery.

Tennessee has Republican senators and members of congress. Nothing you can do controlling the entire state. If only the mayor of Memphis wasn’t a democrat. Then you’d finally have your guys in there to make change.
    Are you dodging the question like a Kunt? Anywhere you find a densely populated area of Rat party voters you'll find more violent crime. I love how you think US Senators have more authority over local law enforcement than County and or City mayor and DA.

Nashville and Memphis have a roughly equal population and yet Memphis is a far more violent city. Now why is that Kobe? Population density is the reason for high crime rates according to you Kobe. So what explains the difference in Memphis and Nashville?

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,983
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I mean, if I was trying to make this fucking stupid point in a game of gotcha, I would also leave out NYC, LA, Chicago, Detroit etc etc etc..... Cities that have populations larger than some of the states mentioned.

Dim bulb.*

*Apologies to ****** for plagiarisms
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,671
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    pawz said:

I mean, if I was trying to make this fucking stupid point in a game of gotcha, I would also leave out NYC, LA, Chicago, Detroit etc etc etc..... Cities that have populations larger than some of the states mentioned.

Dim bulb.*

*Apologies to ****** for plagiarisms
    How dare you
  • Options
    Swaye said:

MelloDawg said:

Homerun.

Swayes sig is much classier his previous

And by classier I mean more bonerrific
  • Options

You seem angry this morning bro.
    I was not in a good mood. I stand by the fuck you sentiment of it though.
    Did a guy flirt with you and you couldn't come up with the words and blew your chance to bone
  • Options

Hey dingbat take a look at the FBI crime stats. Blacks are prominenetly featured especially in the violent crime category. You get your news from Michael Obama or what?