Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ches' kid was recruited to play baseball at Oregon State?

ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,517
5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
Anyone else callin bullshit on this one? No one in that fatass' family has the genetics to play D-1 anything

http://forums.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=128&f=1423&t=12844147

Comments

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Was Casey coach of the Special Olympics?
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I remember my last stop on Active Duty in Tucson we had this little kid from an SEC state that told me Oregon offered him a scholarship to play corner. First he was white, so it's already 100% false. Sure, Justin Wilcox did it, but he was a legacy kid. Anyways, this kid was about 5'5" 145lbs with two left feet. Later on that year I had to cut him from our fun flag-football team because he was so awful.

Point of the story is people say all kinds of things about athletics, almost zero of it is true.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If he was recruited by OSU and they were "turned off" the he would have been recruited by other D1 teams and accepted somewhere. Ask where he ended up? That would give you the answer.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Exactly. Whenever someone lies about their high school glory they always list a big name college that people know. "I was going to play for Penn State, but I hurt my knee." Ok, shit happens, but Akron is still going to take you.

If the very tip top passes on you there are hundreds of other options. It's not the big league or bust.

If he was recruited by OSU and they were "turned off" the he would have been recruited by other D1 teams and accepted somewhere. Ask where he ended up? That would give you the answer.