Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

NBA Playoffs this year are probably the most interesting in awhile

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    It's good he has the vaccine otherwise he would probably already be dead.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    What a time to be alive? Good chance all series could be 2-2 after tonight. Boston has been the best team against Milwaukee. Philly will handle Miami. Dubs probably get through against Dalton once killed a man in Memphis. But Suns vs the pattern is full Mav is a toss up.

Grizz were like 20-5 w/o Ja. So that could be a toin Kos as well.
  • Options
    What a day for Mike Brown though, right?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Kaepsknee said:

What a time to be alive? Good chance all series could be 2-2 after tonight. Boston has been the best team against Milwaukee. Philly will handle Miami. Dubs probably get through against Dalton once killed a man in Memphis. But Suns vs the pattern is full Mav is a toss up.

You think Philly beats Miami? I don’t. Miami wins the next game at home and will win game 7 if needed. Miami has guys that barely play that would start for Philly.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,151
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    My Bucks are officially in trouble

After a decade of Celtics being BACK only to blow it they just may do it this time
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,775

Kaepsknee said:

You think Philly beats Miami? I don’t. Miami wins the next game at home and will win game 7 if needed. Miami has guys that barely play that would start for Philly.
    Philly has the best player on the planet.

• Options
    edited May 2022
    Heat in 7, Bucks in 7, Suns in 6, Warriors in 5
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,472
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    He's a sanctimonious pussy. There's a reason that Jordan knocked his lights out.
  • Options
    edited May 2022

Kaepsknee said:

Good call Roadie. I didn’t see Miami winning tonight. Let alone it being in a laugher. Home court finally means something in the playoffs?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2022

Kaepsknee said:

Good player but he’s hurt. He’s not the best player on the planet either. He’s a center in today’s NBA.

Giannis and Doncic are both more valuable and better. I would take Curry over Embiid as well.
  • Options

Kaepsknee said:

Good player but he’s hurt. He’s not the best player on the planet either. He’s a center in today’s NBA.

Giannis and Doncic are both more valuable and better. I would take Curry over Embiid as well.
    I was mostly trolling Uncle Race.

Jokic is your reigning MVP btw.

• Options
    I have been thinking about who the "best player on the planet" is since now more than ever there seems to be a lot of variance. I still think Giannis is the best and a tier of his own, but its not by much. Luka, Joker, Embiid, Steph, Lebron, and KD are all right behind him and you can argue any order really. Next tier would be like Tatum, Kyrie, Booker, Healthy Kawhi and probably 3 or 4 more.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,472
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I have been thinking about who the "best player on the planet" is since now more than ever there seems to be a lot of variance. I still think Giannis is the best and a tier of his own, but its not by much. Luka, Joker, Embiid, Steph, Lebron, and KD are all right behind him and you can argue any order really. Next tier would be like Tatum, Kyrie, Booker, Healthy Kawhi and probably 3 or 4 more.

My hot take is that there is not actually a current "best player" on the planet.
  • Options

My hot take is that there is not actually a current "best player" on the planet.
    The Throbber can still finger roll.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,440
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Luka is probably the best player. His team is so bad that phoenix just beats the shit out of him knowing they cant score consistently.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Ouch babe. Bucks win!!

Still a series. Boston once went home with a 3-2 lead over the Heat and LeBron played a historic game.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

• Options
    edited May 2022
    #MyBucks!!!!

Jrue Holiday >>> Chris Paul

That 4th quarter was championship team basketball

This Eastern Conference Finals has been amazing. Still don’t know why the winner of this still needs to beat the winner of the 3rd/4th place in the East matchup. Seems silly.
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Champions campeon. Unbelievable close by the Bucks. And in the 2nd game, if Dillon Brooks didn’t try to be a closer on Monday The Grizz would be playing to clinch on Friday.

Amazing how a team can be so much better without their superstar. Never seen anything like it before.
  • Options

Ouch babe. Bucks win!!

Still a series. Boston once went home with a 3-2 lead over the Heat and LeBron played a historic game.

LeBrone be done. But a hell of a run all the same.