Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Now that mask mandates are over

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,968
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I was in LAX about 5 minutes without one yesterday. Nobody noticed. I was buzzed and not living in fear enough I guess.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Masks might fuck up a generation of children's development. Who cares though? Science and an abundance of caution.

Just ensuring plenty of future democratic voters.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,368
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

It’s easier to tell who the retards and hysterical leftists are.

I openly mocked two idiots for wearing theirs below their noses and halfway across their mouths as I stood in line with my son at a food establishment. My son was embarrassed that I said out loud, "Don't democrats understand that masks never worked? At least I know who these dumasses are now." My kid was mortified I guess because he has manners. The server definitely heard me and I'm pretty sure one of the covidiots did as well. Am I racist if the 2 morons were African American?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

When we passed this poor little kid being abused by his mom with the mask, I said to my daughter. "Poor little guy, imagine the things he's going to fear when he grows up."

You saw JWs wife and kid?
    Wife? Beard
    Your wife has a beard?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2022

Masks might fuck up a generation of children's development. Who cares though? Science and an abundance of caution.

I’m hearing they will be fine compared to kids who live in war zones. One kid from Serbia missed 2 years of school and went to an Ivy League school so stop worrying about our kids.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,198
    edited March 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

When we passed this poor little kid being abused by his mom with the mask, I said to my daughter. "Poor little guy, imagine the things he's going to fear when he grows up."

Oh for fucks sake you did not

Not even close to believable

From the guy that Karen’ed out over a bad word in English class. LOLZ
    Masked up guy says what?

As believable as you claiming you didn’t vote for Joey?
    Diarrhea of The Mouth

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,271
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

Went grocery shopping this morning with my wife at Berkeley Bowl, great store absolute best selection of fresh produce you’ll find anywhere, unbeknownst to me they are still requiring masks.

Walked in like I do every place else sans mask and I swear, I could have walked over to the seafood department and taken a dump on the floor and gotten a less negative reaction than I did for not wearing a mask.

Priorities man. Homeless good, mask less obvious MAGA supporter very bad.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,477
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I have to fly this week. Screw the FAA!
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Sledog said:

Me too. Still require the face diapers in the airport or is it just on the planes now?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Went grocery shopping this morning with my wife at Berkeley Bowl, great store absolute best selection of fresh produce you’ll find anywhere, unbeknownst to me they are still requiring masks.

Walked in like I do every place else sans mask and I swear, I could have walked over to the seafood department and taken a dump on the floor and gotten a less negative reaction than I did for not wearing a mask.

Priorities man. Homeless good, mask less obvious MAGA supporter very bad.
    It’s like a Coexist bumper sticker or BLM sign but instead of putting it on their car or in their front yard they wear it on their faces.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

Masked up guy says what?

Diarrhea of The Mouth

I’m sorry for triggering you about idiots wearing masks when no mandate exists. As for my daughter seeking a grade?

She’s a 3.9 student and will have her AA before leaving HS. She doesn’t need my help to achieve. She’s smarter than most adults about pretty much any issues adults engage in.

I don’t fuck around with woke ass teachers. My kids are not in their classes to be indoctrinated. That’s the difference between you and I.

I hope your daughter is doing well.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,271
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

Masked up guy says what?

Diarrhea of The Mouth

I’m sorry for triggering you about idiots wearing masks when no mandate exists. As for my daughter seeking a grade?

She’s a 3.9 student and will have her AA before leaving HS. She doesn’t need my help to achieve. She’s smarter than most adults about pretty much any issues adults engage in.

I don’t fuck around with woke ass teachers. My kids are not in their classes to be indoctrinated. That’s the difference between you and I.

I doubt it though. Really helps to have an actual father.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,548
    SFGbob said:

I bet they were so shocked.... lol omg an unmasked lol the horror ahhhhhhjjjh
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,699
    Founders Club
    RoadTrip said:

Sledog said:

Me too. Still require the face diapers in the airport or is it just on the planes now?
    Both. Just flew last week. Masks were extended to April 18 for no apparent reason.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,297
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

A guy at the gym told me the other day he has to have two negative tests before his son and his family will allow him to come over to see his grandkids.

Good riddance. His kids sound like assholes. The guy should have told his kids that he left them off the will.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,778
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

Masked up guy says what?

Diarrhea of The Mouth

3.9 in 2022 woke ass high school while taking classes at Clark?!

El oh Fucking El.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,669
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Just ensuring plenty of future democratic voters.
    Eh they can't be any worse than gen z

Or gen X
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

Masked up guy says what?

Diarrhea of The Mouth

El oh Fucking El.
    I see you got an upvote from your boyfriend. Good for you. Does your wife know about you and Pitch?
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,778
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

Masked up guy says what?

Diarrhea of The Mouth

El oh Fucking El.
    I see you got an upvote from your boyfriend. Good for you. Does your wife know about you and Pitch?
    Yes, and she wants in on it.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    46XiJCAB said:

HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

Masked up guy says what?

Diarrhea of The Mouth

lol