Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I'm pretty sure this guy is wearing a Washington hat but given my last mistake can you guys confirm?

HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,030
edited March 2022 in Hardcore Husky Board

I noticed it in a youtube video about Mark Lanegan touring and partying with Alice in Chains.

I'm pretty sure that is a rose wrapped around the W on that hat but the pic is a bit grainy so I'm not 100% sure.

Pretty cool at in my opinion. Somebody should sell those again. This would have been a good photo in that loyal to the soil video that DeBoner released a couple of days ago.

Oh here is the youtube video, its only about 5 minutes long. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU7Fv1jEevU

Comments

• MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,519 Swaye's Wigwam
    Alice In Chains was a solid jam band.
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,780 Founders Club
    That’s a UW rose bowl hat from either ‘91 or ‘92. I had the same one. It was pretty boss.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,357 Founders Club
    edited March 2022

I noticed it in a youtube video about Mark Lanegan touring and partying with Alice in Chains.

I'm pretty sure that is a rose wrapped around the W on that hat but the pic is a bit grainy so I'm not 100% sure.

Pretty cool at in my opinion. Somebody should sell those again. This would have been a good photo in that loyal to the soil video that DeBoner released a couple of days ago.

I had multiple conversations with all four of them. Sean and Layne were really cool and down to earth. Mike and Jerry were extremely arrogant. This would have been 1989-1991
  • vadawgvadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 466 Swaye's Wigwam
    I had to physically throw both Layne and Mike out of Ricks Strip Club as a bouncer in 91. Mike was essentially trying to rape one of the dancers in the corner….lol
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    vadawg said:

I had to physically throw both Layne and Mike out of Ricks Strip Club as a bouncer in 91. Mike was essentially trying to rape one of the dancers in the corner….lol

Now holding woman’s hand for too long can be considered rape
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,108

Oh here is the youtube video, its only about 5 minutes long. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU7Fv1jEevU

I was watching that exact video 2 days ago. Lanegan had some crazy stories. His solo stuff is my go to for chill music.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    Went to HS with Layne. Good guy.

Solid Lynndale, WESCO kinda kid.
  • TrumpsWallTrumpsWall Member Posts: 466
    Watched lanegan and the screaming trees at a club in Vancouver at the height of their popularity. Lanegan got in a fight with some dreadlock hippie 30 seconds into the first song. Both on stage both tossing punches. The fat brothers didn’t do anything to help him and continued playing. Crowd really hated lanegan up there. When I was walking out they were all three waiting for cabs out front and lanegan still talking shit with whomever walked by him. Talked to the fat brothers for a few minutes as they waited for their cabs. All 3 of them took individual cabs. Weird guy Lanegan.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,946

Fairly confident that nobody in Alice in Chains would be wearing a Williams College hat.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,925 Swaye's Wigwam

I had multiple conversations with all four of them. Sean and Layne were really cool and down to earth. Mike and Jerry were extremely arrogant. This would have been 1989-1991
    Cantrell always seemed like a dick to me, however he was the driving force of that band. Staley gets most of the credit bit Cantrell was the superior writer and musician and did all of the heavy lifting.

Dam That River is Cantrell bragging about kicking the shit out of one of them...can't remember if it was Star or Kinney.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    History and culture. Fuck off.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,901 Founders Club

I met Sean and Jerry last year. Spent 4-6 hours with them total.

Jerry was cool af. No pretense at all. Sean was a little more 'reserved'.

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,357 Founders Club
    pawz said:

I met Sean and Jerry last year. Spent 4-6 hours with them total.

Jerry was cool af. No pretense at all. Sean was a little more 'reserved'.

Again this would have been 1989-1991