Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Five-star recruit in Class of 2023 signs agreement that could pay him more than $8 million

2»

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2022

This is for Nico Iamaleava to go to Tennessee instead of Oregon.

It’s sickening. I think this is the best arm talent this side of Herbert, and we(?) have been outbid. Just makes me sick.

Yeah, I’m sure Oregon had a great chance at the kid.

It’s sickening. I think this is the best arm talent this side of Herbert, and we(?) have been outbid. Just makes me sick.

Oh yeah, what’s the scoop? Did you have some better info than all the recruiting sites or have you sunk to such football lows that it’s not just “someone else beat Oregon, nothing else matters” you’re disputing hat-on-the-table status? You can’t even enjoy me being sad over teen boys, you have to dispute our(?) placement in the sweepstakes?

I don’t know if he was in any group chat. He did have a six inch Wolfdong that got flipped from Oregon to Tennessee this week when he agreed to the NIL deal. Three weeks ago he told ON3 he was committing in April, and their recruiting prediction thingy overwhelmingly predicted him to Oregon. Yesterday Tennessee’s site said it’s probably them, followed by Oregon and a small chance of Miami.

Oregon just got outbid. All of his finalists “have a great NIL program” and I congratulate Tennessee on winning the auction. My condolences to Jeremy Pruitt, he was ahead of his time.
    No, but he goes to high school at Long Beach Poly. He would be taking over for Caleb Williams at USC if he wasn’t going to Tennessee. Or going to Bama. Or Georgia, etc. Did you also believe that Wisconsin had a real chance at Caleb Williams? That’s what the recruiting people said.

It has nothing to do with UW sucking. I’ve never even hated Oregon. I enjoyed watching them during the Chip years. You are definitely are a huge TBS addict and it really does cloud judgement. You seem like a smart guy, but you still fall for this bullshit.

Sometimes you can use logic instead of believing the idiots on the recruiting sites. Try it sometime. You probably also thought JTT was coming to Oregon when there were reports they were leading.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Jerry Seinfeld that's a shame gif

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Oh yeah, what’s the scoop? Did you have some better info than all the recruiting sites or have you sunk to such football lows that it’s not just “someone else beat Oregon, nothing else matters” you’re disputing hat-on-the-table status? You can’t even enjoy me being sad over teen boys, you have to dispute our(?) placement in the sweepstakes?

I don’t know if he was in any group chat. He did have a six inch Wolfdong that got flipped from Oregon to Tennessee this week when he agreed to the NIL deal. Three weeks ago he told ON3 he was committing in April, and their recruiting prediction thingy overwhelmingly predicted him to Oregon. Yesterday Tennessee’s site said it’s probably them, followed by Oregon and a small chance of Miami.

Oregon just got outbid. All of his finalists “have a great NIL program” and I congratulate Tennessee on winning the auction. My condolences to Jeremy Pruitt, he was ahead of his time.
    If it's any consolation, UW got outbid too.
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

No, but he goes to high school at Long Beach Poly. He would be taking over for Caleb Williams at USC if he wasn’t going to Tennessee. Or going to Bama. Or Georgia, etc. Did you also believe that Wisconsin had a real chance at Caleb Williams? That’s what the recruiting people said.

It has nothing to do with UW sucking. I’ve never even hated Oregon. I enjoyed watching them during the Chip years. You are definitely are a huge TBS addict and it really does cloud judgement. You seem like a smart guy, but you still fall for this bullshit.

Sometimes you can use logic instead of believing the idiots on the recruiting sites. Try it sometime. You probably also thought JTT was coming to Oregon when there were reports they were leading.
    USC already has a higher ranked QB recruit on board for the class, otherwise I’d have assumed that they would be the West Coast choice. Makai or Malachi something. Half the kids in the 2023 class are Malachis. You don’t care about recruiting, but by 2026 get ready to see lots of variants of Malachi in college football.

I also didn’t think JTT was coming to Oregon. I think they were the third choice behind tOSU and Bama. There’s plenty of my posts shitting on Fat Joe Salave’a and his inability to recruit anything other than diabetes.

Trying prove that Oregon’s hat was the second most beloved hat on a table is equally stupid for both of us. Like I said, it it makes you feel better then Oregon was his least favored finalist. You don’t care about recruiting and don’t hate Oregon, but you seem to want this inconsequential thing to be the case - so let’s roll with it.