Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How many of you fuckers got the 'Rona

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited March 2022
    I've managed to avoid it or have had it and didn't notice.
    I never noticed or cared if I had it. Tried my damndest to get the Cron, but nope. I think I must have had it with all the travel to Miami during the death surges there over a year ago, but was asymptomatic. It helps that I can't be killed by conventional methods and am an extremely hard (lulz) target.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,573
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm a bad ass and I took on Delta
    If it was Omicron it laid me low. That’s why I prefer to think it was Delta but who fucking knows.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bob_C said:

I’m one of the lucky 90+% that was unvaccinated and had the delta and didn’t really feel much from it. Played my best round of golf all year while knowingly infected.

Lol. Exactly. The media wanted people to believe every case was a death sentence. They managed to convince a huge number of imbeciles like Herr Dazzler that was true.

Mask it or casket!
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,954
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I'm a bad ass and I took on Delta

Bob_C said:

I’m one of the lucky 90+% that was unvaccinated and had the delta and didn’t really feel much from it. Played my best round of golf all year while knowingly infected.

Did u break into the double digits
    Best part is it was by myself and didn’t have to lower my handicap

Bob_C said:

Like Emtman winning Co-MVP of the Rose Bowl with a 101 temp
    Mine was a bit more heroic. There were some grandmas in attendance at the Rose Bowl. What was he thinking?
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Bob_C said:

Lol. Exactly. The media wanted people to believe every case was a death sentence. They managed to convince a huge number of imbeciles like Herr Dazzler that was true.

Mask it or casket!
    DIMS poled believe over 50% of those infected died. They’re the non-Uber drivers you see with masks on.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I'm just finishing up my run with it. Good times.

You forgot the option of "I like to kiss strange women in Vail and came back with it twice."
    Delta, was considerably worse than the Omicron cold. It took a long time to get my smell 100% back from Delta.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    Founders Club
    Sources said:

Omicron gang checking in.

Caught the bug in Miami, no Desantis sightings unfortunately. Had a weird mix of symptoms: chills, cough, dizziness, etc., but always had 1-2 of them in some random combination. Now just getting over 8 weeks of post nasal drip, which has been by far the worst part.

I know a couple people who still have dry coughs 8 weeks later. I was done with the post nasal drip after 3 weeks. I started taking the vitamin regimen so many recommended here and I feel great.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,802
    Founders Club
    RoadTrip said:

Sources said:

Caught the bug in Miami, no Desantis sightings unfortunately. Had a weird mix of symptoms: chills, cough, dizziness, etc., but always had 1-2 of them in some random combination. Now just getting over 8 weeks of post nasal drip, which has been by far the worst part.

I know a couple people who still have dry coughs 8 weeks later. I was done with the post nasal drip after 3 weeks. I started taking the vitamin regimen so many recommended here and I feel great.
    Glad to hear it. I'm convinced that is how I avoided Omicron. Everybody around me had it.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,866
    G
    RoadTrip said:

Sources said:

The first round of Rona before Rona became a thing was a snoozefest. Weird sinus infection and the desire to sleep all the time.

Second version around Christmas kicked my ass - night sweats, fever, fatigue and the worst cough ever. Dry cough lasting for most of January and a couple weeks into February. Couldn't eat or speak without breaking into a vicious coughing fit.

The Throbber never feared for his life though. Tuff liberal.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2022

Op rona got me pretty sick but only for 1 day. Kids and wife had it worse and longer. I did hit a 104 temperature though on that 1 day and had some fever dreams featuring archangels and flaming swords.

Got delta and was out doing 15 mile bike rides and 20 mile hikes. I will say lots of fatigue the week after I had it. Wouldn't have even known but the wife tests for work.

I'm in the control group. I do wonder at the long term potential for cardiac issues but it doesn't seem like the jab prevents that. May make it worse for what we currently know.

Edit: I will add that the wife put me on zinc and that did seem to immensely improve how I felt.

I take Liquid IV every day, the one with zinc, and I think that has helped.
    I take Quercetin with Zinc. Vitamin D. Vitamin C. Turmeric and Nicotinamide Riboside. Have been for a few years.

I had a cough in December for 36 hours. Didn't get tested because I didn't give a shit.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,831
    If I had I never knew. Had a bit of something coming on during the last several years but haven't been sick. Kids and dirtbags seem build your immune system.
  • Options

Op rona got me pretty sick but only for 1 day. Kids and wife had it worse and longer. I did hit a 104 temperature though on that 1 day and had some fever dreams featuring archangels and flaming swords.

Got delta and was out doing 15 mile bike rides and 20 mile hikes. I will say lots of fatigue the week after I had it. Wouldn't have even known but the wife tests for work.

I'm in the control group. I do wonder at the long term potential for cardiac issues but it doesn't seem like the jab prevents that. May make it worse for what we currently know.

Edit: I will add that the wife put me on zinc and that did seem to immensely improve how I felt.

I take Quercetin with Zinc. Vitamin D. Vitamin C. Turmeric and Nicotinamide Riboside. Have been for a few years.

I had a cough in December for 36 hours. Didn't get tested because I didn't give a shit.

Same here except for the Turmeric and NR. Had a 3 day cold last April in TX, tested negative for the Vid as a precaution. Had a one day cold in Jan. That's been it. Also had my yearly flu shot late last year. Everywhere you turn in Costco they're selling Turmeric.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Same here except for the Turmeric and NR. Had a 3 day cold last April in TX, tested negative for the Vid as a precaution. Had a one day cold in Jan. That's been it. Also had my yearly flu shot late last year. Everywhere you turn in Costco they're selling Turmeric.
    I also take creatine, beet power, and CBD gummies.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

I also take creatine, beet power, and CBD gummies.
    Maybe I need to up my intake game.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

I also take creatine, beet power, and CBD indica gummies.
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Got it in Sept 2020 and again in Oct 2021. So Delta and Omicron? The second time was my fault because I knew my neighbor had it but figured I was immune. I was wrong. Both times were two weeks of feeling under the weather and on again/off again low grade fevers. Then a third week of getting back to normal. The second time was milder than the first.

Still haven’t been jabbed.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,599
    Standard Supporter
    What has happened to the left's lord and Savior, the great Foucheeee? It's amazing the Seattle Times is limping in bullshit articles. The media ended Coivd.

Overall health seems to be a real factor of intensity level. The jabs were a total failure.
  • Options
    booker14booker14 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 145
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    No vax, do a light version of the Zalenco protocol, and when it first started talked my doc into giving me the pneumonia vax even though I'm a a few years too young for it. Been in the office every day where we have never worn masks. About half the office staff tested positive at some point but nobody was seriously ill.
  • Options
    USMChawk said:

Got it in Sept 2020 and again in Oct 2021. So Delta and Omicron? The second time was my fault because I knew my neighbor had it but figured I was immune. I was wrong. Both times were two weeks of feeling under the weather and on again/off again low grade fevers. Then a third week of getting back to normal. The second time was milder than the first.

Still haven’t been jabbed.

Neighbor titties are a powerful drug.