Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

2001 USC at #11 Washington

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,668 Founders Club
    Rick Neuheisel sends Pete Carroll to 1-4.

If you go to the final 5 minutes of video, you can see John Anderson's game-winning field goal.
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,363 Swaye's Wigwam
    Fun game. I remember there was some really antagonistic really nerdy white dad USC fan with major Rick Maronis vibes who got into it deep with the entire section. He got up and celebrated after USC's last touchdown and someone chucked his hat into the moat. Better days.
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,363 Swaye's Wigwam

Fun game. I remember there was some really antagonistic really nerdy white dad USC fan with major Rick Maronis vibes who got into it deep with the entire section. He got up and celebrated after USC's last touchdown and someone chucked his hat into the moat. Better days.

Underrated cinema. We should do a Huskies in film breakdown. Emtman kills it in this and so did his agent and lawyer who must have gotten him cast in this early in the production process and then they couldn't get him out. Emmitt Smith...Bruce Smith...Tim Brown...Steve Emtman?
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,615 Founders Club
    I taped that game. I still have it somewhere.