Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Which scenario would you choose?

2»

Comments

• ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    Gladstone said:

1. A dominating 13-0 regular season and a blowout loss to Alabama in the championship.

or

2. 10-3 regular season with two head scratching losses capped with a thrilling Rose Bowl victory over Ohio State.

this sounds like you are on medical marijuana. mods?
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,609 Swaye's Wigwam

Gladstone said:

1. A dominating 13-0 regular season and a blowout loss to Alabama in the championship.

or

2. 10-3 regular season with two head scratching losses capped with a thrilling Rose Bowl victory over Ohio State.

this sounds like you are on medical marijuana.
    You hear that, Martha? Someone is smoking pot. Get the pitchfork, handrolled cigs, and whiskey
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904

Gladstone said:

or

You hear that, Martha? Someone is smoking pot. Get the pitchfork, handrolled cigs, and whiskey
    I've been meaning to ask you, Orangslices.... you've been posting less. Obviously, this is a great improvement to the site. What happened? Your mom forced you to get a job at taco bell? You blew a load on your 1995 Pentium 75 and shorted it out and can only access the web from the library now? Or, you were admitted to some Hotel D'Invalides for sociopaths?
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    Why do you hate polls?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Gladstone said:

or

this sounds like you are on medical marijuana. mods?
    Welcome to Obama's America

• topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

I like to read arguments where 10 wins and a RB win just aren't good enough.

It reminds me of Don James Washington Huskies.

Doog
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,609 Swaye's Wigwam

Gladstone said:

or

I've been meaning to ask you, Orangslices.... you've been posting less. Obviously, this is a great improvement to the site. What happened? Your mom forced you to get a job at taco bell? You blew a load on your 1995 Pentium 75 and shorted it out and can only access the web from the library now? Or, you were admitted to some Hotel D'Invalides for sociopaths?
    Sorry, been busy consulting my clients at Russell, JP Morgan Chase, Vanguard, etc.
    dnc said:

Gladstone said:

or

Sorry, been busy consulting my clients at Russell, JP Morgan Chase, Vanguard, etc.
    Everybody needs toilets, amirite?

Indeed.

Pm me for insider advice on the toilet industry, the general market, or portfolio management techniques ;)
  • DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    edited April 2014
    Swaye said:

Dardanus said:

topdawgnc said:

two head scratching losses

Eastern and Georgia State will be partying like it's 1999.

I'll be scratching my head with a bullet in that scenario.
    If you light yourself on fire and then blow your head off, can you go ahead and give us permission to make fun of you so PGOS doesn't get his knickers in a twist?
    Absolutely. After I DIAFF and blow my brains out, y'all are free to roast my dead body (ha!) at least 23 times.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,361 Founders Club
    Dardanus said:

Swaye said:

Dardanus said:

topdawgnc said:

If you light yourself on fire and then blow your head off, can you go ahead and give us permission to make fun of you so PGOS doesn't get his knickers in a twist?
    Absolutely. After I DIAFF and blow my brains out, y'all are free to roast my dead body (ha!) at least 23 times.
    You are a true HHB. I have a boner in my sweatpants right now. Not gay though.
    Swaye said:

Dardanus said:

Swaye said:

Dardanus said:

topdawgnc said:

You are a true HHB. I have a boner in my sweatpants right now. Not gay though.
    We all do. Except for maybe PLSS.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    This thread delivers thanks to Swaye and Dardanus. Two very classy poasters who represent this site well.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,314
    1. Be the top scientist in your field

2. Have mad cow disease

Which wouldya chooooose?!?
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,023 Founders Club

Gladstone said:

or

You don't need a pitchfork to smoke weed though.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,491 Standard Supporter
    brchco12 said:

1. Be the top scientist in your field

2. Have mad cow disease

Which wouldya chooooose?!?

It's a simple question. Haaaiiii

• EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,923 Swaye's Wigwam
    topdawgnc said:

Georgia State's football program didn't exist in 1999.
    <<<<<<Georgia State Superiority guy