Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

NFL schedule release

dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
edited April 2014 in NFL Talk
I like how "12's" are on pins and needles awaiting the release of the seahawks schedule as if it's some big deal.

I was just waiting to see who they were playing on opening night, they're playing GB, great. Move on.

12's are currently counting down the seconds, even though we knew their opponents 3 months ago

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Then afterwards they'll break down each game and project a win total. Bitch about a tough stretch even though it's the fucking NFL so like last year at Atlanta in late November turns into an easy game while a late game with the Cardinals at home is actually a tough game.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I guarantee Pete doesn't give a fuck about the schedule. That's what I love about PC, he is working on getting a bigger plunger no matter who he has to face.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    If I'm going to be honest on paper that stretch of @KC ARI @SF @PHI SF @ARI looks pretty damn brutal.
    Of course one or two of those team could completely collpase, so we can't really tell right now
    how much money do you bet CBS put in to protect that DEN SEA week 3 game? I can't believe that isn't a primetime game. same thing with the 2nd SEA SF game
    dhdawg said:

how much money do you bet CBS put in to protect that DEN SEA week 3 game? I can't believe that isn't a primetime game. same thing with the 2nd SEA SF game

Seattle only has one primetime game at home which is a shame. Stunned neither SF or Denver home game isn't on primetime.

dhdawg said:

Seattle only has one primetime game at home which is a shame. Stunned neither SF or Denver home game isn't on primetime.
    it doesn't shock me at all, FOX and CBS both probably paid a shitload of money to protect those 2 games.

http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=92361&p=1328643#p1328643

here's the seahawks.net reaction thread, and blitzer88 is worried. Shocker...
    http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=92364

who would've guessed, '12's" playing the no respect card
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dhdawg said:

It could be that depite their SB win, noone South of Eugene nor East of Missoula could give a flying fuck about the Seahawks.
    I'm being told last year's schedule was brutal. lol
    You are being a "Captain Hindsight" and not a particularly good one.

1. Houston when we met them were playing first class football especially on defense. Houston at the time was considered one of the favorites of the AFC and played like it the first half (and really most of the game). Schaub didn't lose all confidence and the team didn't flame out until AFTER we played them.

2. The Jags were bad but they were better than people gave them credit for.

3. Disrespecting the Rams (don't look at their games against us, look at them in general the last two season) just shows you don't know what you are talking about. The Rams had the best divisional record in 2012 and played everyone tough (esp late last season) last year.

4. You are forgetting about 4 road games in five weeks which is hard for ANY NFL team.

I could go on, but last year's schedule was brutal.
    this is his response to me saying last year's schedule wasn't "brutal," and pointing out some of the teams we played.
    At the time we played houston they barely beat the titans in OT and got boatraced by Baltimore the week before. "first class"
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Lots of sounding like SoftyFS here ... whining about how tough the schedule was (everybody knew who we were playing already) and the "lack of respect" ... deal with it.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,719
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    dhdawg said:

If I'm going to be honest on paper that stretch of @KC ARI @SF @PHI SF @ARI looks pretty damn brutal.
    Of course one or two of those team could completely collpase, so we can't really tell right now

If I were a betting fireman, it will be the Chiefs and Cardinals.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

dhdawg said:

The networks don't like televising plunger rapes on primetime.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Nuru massage release >>>>>>>>>>>> NFL schedule release

Nuru massage release >>>>>>>>>>>> everything else

FTFY
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,719
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

dhdawg said:

The networks don't like televising plunger rapes on primetime.
    This. I was trying to explain to everyone who is freaking out that unless you are a Seahawks fan, most games in Seattle suck to watch.
    True, but the if the NFL darlings ( the entire NFC East, NE, GB, Denver is sort of one) had the same season, they wouldn't give them a 1/4 national TV home game ratio.