Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Russell Wilson files for divorce

sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
edited April 2014 in NFL Talk
Married less than 2 years, Danger..Russ files for divorce before the new contract plays a role.

My advice? pay what ever it takes to settle FAST!... your big money is ahead of you.

Comments

• allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    That's why you don't marry white girls.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    http://hardcorehusky.com/forums/#/discussion/9526/russell-wilson-filing-for-divorce

I love when fucktards start topics on the wrong bored that have already been poasted.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,161
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Somebody on here has to know the goods.....let's go fellas.
    HuskyJW said:

I'm hearing she was banging Stringfellow on the side. I'm surprised Stringfellow would even want to stay after all the backlash that is coming at him.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

HuskyJW said:

I'm hearing she was banging Stringfellow on the side. I'm surprised Stringfellow would even want to stay after all the backlash that is coming at him.
    Whoops I think you meant Sidney Rice.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Naw, Russ was Tiger Woodsing his way around the country and decided to cut ties before the big contract extension.

Or his wife cheated.

Or both.

Naw, Russ was Tiger Woodsing his way around the country and decided to cut ties before the big contract extension.

Or his wife cheated.

Or both.

Either way it will be interesting ;-)
    edited April 2014
    I like to post press releases saying I want privacy...I like to do that.
    Founders Club
    HuskyJW said:

This way he can tell the media to fuck off if they ask about it by referring to his one short press release.
  • LouieLouieLouieLouie Member Posts: 12
    First Comment 5 Up Votes Photogenic
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    HuskyJW said:

huh? it's a lot better than something like TMZ breaking the story and him having to answer questions at his press conference. That would be the alternative
    edited April 2014
    Oh ok....I didn't realize him saying he's not going to answer questions about it will stop the questions.

Guy has been a quitter his whole career...from baseball to NC State...now this.
    dhdawg said:

HuskyJW said:

huh? it's a lot better than something like TMZ breaking the story and him having to answer questions at his press conference. That would be the alternative
    Founders Club
    edited April 2014
    HuskyJW said:

Oh ok....I didn't realize him saying he's not going to answer questions about it will stop the questions.

dhdawg said:

HuskyJW said:

What the fuck?

That "quitter" just won the super bowl. Transferring schools, focusing on football instead of baseball, and getting a divorce =/= quitting.

Situations change dumbass
  • poc81poc81 Member Posts: 219
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Photogenic 5 Up Votes
    Just say no to white wimminz…..
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    HuskyJW said:

dhdawg said:

HuskyJW said:

What the fuck is this?
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,957
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

HuskyJW said:

dhdawg said:

HuskyJW said:

What the fuck is this?
    I am assuming it was sarcasm.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,706
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    HuskyJW said:

dhdawg said:

HuskyJW said:

Awesome vote for this.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2014
    Lol. Quitting baseball would be like a person quitting at McDonalds to work at Microsoft. Each one of his moves, NC State to Wisconsin, baseball to football, marriage to divorce seems like it was the right choice. It was a decent trolling attempt though.
    HuskyJW said:

dhdawg said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

dhdawg said:

HuskyJW said:

What the fuck is this?
    I am assuming it was sarcasm.
    Yea it was sarcasm but it wasn't very good.