Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Presented Without Comment: Kim Interviews Marcel Reese

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    1) Congrats to Marcel on his contract - once again goes to show that the UW is bigger than any single coach, or whatnot

2) Kim Jong Vino acting like a giggling school girl ... if you claim to be a fucking professional, act like a fucking professional.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I think I hate the fact that Kim tries to be total dudebro with everyone more than the compulsive lying and agenda he tries to push.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    black guys are going hipster too with the beards?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,576
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I lost it when he told Marcel how good he looked.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Not a fan of him laughing after the Kirton comment. Fuck Grinolds with a rusty syphilis-infused needle.

Big fan of Reece though and he came across great in that interview.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    You noticed how Kim avoided the basic question that should be asked to every athlete ? "What do you think of the Chris Petersen hire?" How about a follow up asking bout Kirton when Reece mention him.

Instead he's talking bout his weight and if he'll eat at Dicks Zorn Burgermaster. Total amateur hour.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I could MAYBE understand asking someone if they showed up at Dick's ... but Burgermaster???

Of course Kim Jong Vino wouldn't ask about Petersen - he doesn't want to hear that everybody is talking about the difference between Sark and Petersen. The number of former players that in so many words have come out recently and said something to the effect of "I don't want to throw the former staff under the bus, but Coach Petersen reminds me a lot of Coach James in how he goes about his business."

I can understand though not talking about Kirton simply because that's not necessarily a great conversation piece to have when you're trying to have a positive interview. Of course, no way Kimberly actually thought about it like that ...
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2014

black guys are going hipster too with the beards?

huh?

• Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

I pity da foo who thinks beards are for crackas