Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I get letters

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,118 Founders Club
Dear YellowSnow -

This is Kalen DeBoer, your Head Football Coach. Just wanted to reach out and let you know the guys are working every single day as hard as they can to make sure this Fall is a success. We want you there – we need you there – and next Friday, March 4th is the last day to renew your season tickets, so I urge you, I ask you, to go and get that done because we want this place rocking and we want you to be a part of it.
Can’t wait to see you there!

Go Dawgs!

-Coach DeBoer

Comments

• AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,108 Swaye's Wigwam
    You only get letters. I got a personalized video, from not only him, but Lee Marks and Jamarcus Shephard.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,668 Founders Club
    Alexis said:

You only get letters. I got a personalized video, from not only him, but Lee Marks and Jamarcus Shephard.

Mark Lee > Lee Marks
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,567 Swaye's Wigwam

Dear YellowSnow -

This is Kalen DeBoer, your Head Football Coach. Just wanted to reach out and let you know the guys are working every single day as hard as they can to make sure this Fall is a success. We want you there – we need you there – and next Friday, March 4th is the last day to renew your season tickets, so I urge you, I ask you, to go and get that done because we want this place rocking and we want you to be a part of it.

Go Dawgs!

-Coach DeBoer

Urge and THEN ask? Seems backwards to me.
  • LB_33LB_33 Member Posts: 323
    MelloDawg said:

Dear YellowSnow -

Go Dawgs!

-Coach DeBoer

I use this when I try to proposition the wife for some action. Doesn’t work then either.

• dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,370
    LB_33 said:

MelloDawg said:

Dear YellowSnow -

Go Dawgs!

-Coach DeBoer

I use this when I try to proposition the wife for some action. Doesn’t work then either.

2 tims a year....pick them wisely
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,188
    LB_33 said:

MelloDawg said:

Dear YellowSnow -

Go Dawgs!

-Coach DeBoer

#MeToo

(your wife, not mine)