Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kobe, HH, Owl, Benny, etc etc

2»

Comments

• Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,660
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Biden has two major FP/Military blunders in 7 months that will cost many American lives.

I’m sure glad the adults are back in charge. That was a long 4 years of relative peace throughout the world.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Doogles said:

Ladies and Gentlemen. Your Home Team!
  • Options

I don’t know what you think “up to this” means.

Donald Trump is a spoiled brat who before he became president was best known for hosting a reality tv show and getting into cat fights with Rosie O’Donnell.

Barack Obama was a junior senator from Illinois who may or may not have been born in Kenya

George W Bush was a fucking moron. But I’d love to have a beer with him.

Would they have been up to this? Why?

Because Trump is intentionally rude and puffs out his chest when he knows there will be no consequences? Up for this?

Because Obama sounded nice reading words other people wrote off a teleprompter? Up for this?

Bush did throw out a really nice pitch in the first game back after 9/11 at Yankee Stadium. That’s about the closest any of these three got to proving they were up to something like this.

And Ronald Reagan was a fucking actor and he’s the second most responsible for ending the Cold War, right behind Rocky.

No one person is going to do this. Is Biden the best man to lead it? No, that’s why I voted for Bernie. But I do trust that he’s going to listen to our military and intelligence agencies. And while there are issues those groups, that’s the only way we’re going to do this, they’re going to have to deliver. And I trust that process a helluva lot more than I trust a lunatic that sicked his followers on the Capitol and listens to people like Steve Bannon, if he listens to anyone at all.

When laughing is the only response necessary. God love ya Kobe. You tried little fella.
  • Options
    Come on man, the Vegetable got this. He went toe to toe with Corn Pop at the pool of death.

What can you say at this point after what we learned about China today, other than the only way this works out is if Joey stays the fuck out of the kitchen.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,660
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/463307-solomon-these-once-secret-memos-cast-doubt-on-joe-bidens-ukraine-story?amp

Biden probably has no problem watching Zelensky fall get his head chopped off.

It was Zelensky who is investigating the firing of the former head prosecutor that was leading the probe on corruption with Hunter and Burisma.

You know, the guy who Biden bragged about getting fired.

• Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    thechatch said:

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/463307-solomon-these-once-secret-memos-cast-doubt-on-joe-bidens-ukraine-story?amp

It was Zelensky who is investigating the firing of the former head prosecutor that was leading the probe on corruption with Hunter and Burisma.

But hhusky is really, really mad that you bring that topic up. You just can't! It's not relevant at all.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,197
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2022
    thechatch said:

Wasn’t it Trump who withhel $400 million in military aid from Zelensky though? I think it was Trump who withheld $400 million in military aid.

$400 million in military aid sounds helpful.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

thechatch said:

Wasn’t it Trump who withheld $400 million in military aid from Zelensky though? I think it was Trump who withheld $400 million in military aid.

Did they ever get the military aid? Did you complain when Biden/Obama only sent them MRE's and blankets? Will you now run and hide like a Kunt?
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    MelloDawg said:

thechatch said:

Wasn’t it Trump who withhel $400 million in military aid from Zelensky though? I think it was Trump who withheld $400 million in military aid.

Trump sent javelin missiles to destroy tanks. Like the ones rolling across Ukraine today. Your guy was on team MRE’s and Blankets. And Putin CSers.

You can go now. Class is dismissed.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

thechatch said:

Wasn’t it Trump who withheld $400 million in military aid from Zelensky though? I think it was Trump who withheld $400 million in military aid.

Did they ever get the military aid? Did you complain when Biden/Obama only sent them MRE's and blankets? Will you now run and hide like a Kunt?
    Yes, subsequently upon investigation.

Probably would have if I’d been in a whataboutism party like this thread has become.

The answer may surprise you.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Probably would have if I’d been in a whataboutism party like this thread has become.

Sorry I don't speak Kunt. You can't surprise me. My prediction for you is that you'll always in the end, run and hide like bitch. I've never been wrong, thus no surprises.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

MelloDawg said:

thechatch said:

Trump sent javelin missiles to destroy tanks. Like the ones rolling across Ukraine today. Your guy was on team MRE’s and Blankets. And Putin CSers.

Sure, but kind of not the point of the post.
    46XiJCAB said:

MelloDawg said:

thechatch said:

Well, with the provision they couldn’t be used against Russian separatists at the time. But sure, they’re being used now I suppose. Quid pro quo.

Still though, didn’t hate the guy.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,349
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

I don’t know what you think “up to this” means.

Donald Trump is a spoiled brat who before he became president was best known for hosting a reality tv show and getting into cat fights with Rosie O’Donnell.

Barack Obama was a junior senator from Illinois who may or may not have been born in Kenya

George W Bush was a fucking moron. But I’d love to have a beer with him.

Would they have been up to this? Why?

Because Trump is intentionally rude and puffs out his chest when he knows there will be no consequences? Up for this?

Because Obama sounded nice reading words other people wrote off a teleprompter? Up for this?

Bush did throw out a really nice pitch in the first game back after 9/11 at Yankee Stadium. That’s about the closest any of these three got to proving they were up to something like this.

And Ronald Reagan was a fucking actor and he’s the second most responsible for ending the Cold War, right behind Rocky.

No one person is going to do this. Is Biden the best man to lead it? No, that’s why I voted for Bernie. But I do trust that he’s going to listen to our military and intelligence agencies. And while there are issues those groups, that’s the only way we’re going to do this, they’re going to have to deliver. And I trust that process a helluva lot more than I trust a lunatic that sicked his followers on the Capitol and listens to people like Steve Bannon, if he listens to anyone at all.

Bernie would have invited Russia to invade the US without consequences or resistance. Fuck off you commie, pinko, neck like a stack of dimes faggot!

PS

You have to be old to know where "neck like a stack of dimes" comes from.
  • Options
    MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

MelloDawg said:

thechatch said:

Sure, but kind of not the point of the post.
    46XiJCAB said:

MelloDawg said:

thechatch said:

Well, with the provision they couldn’t be used against Russian separatists at the time. But sure, they’re being used now I suppose. Quid pro quo.

Still though, didn’t hate the guy.
    The BS QPQ isn’t a point, it’s DIM propaganda in an attempt to remove a sitting POTUS. Your side didn’t play for the home team for 4 years. So they can kinda fuck off with the BS nonsense that Repubs are not today.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Trump got impeached for looking into Burisma Biden and Hunter

Hope this helps

He delayed some aid but didn't deny it

Leftists are smart though

A bit low information but still

Well son of a bitch...