Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hardcore Husky Beer of the Week

2»

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,686 Founders Club

Japanese cuisine superiority guy...

No, I've never been to Japan. I had a short layover at Narita back in 1994 on my way back from Singapore.

I was thinking we should organize an HCH trip to the Japan Penis Festival. Will have to take @Khaleesi with us of course.

That's white privileged, cis-normative, cultural appropriation, and that is wrong.
    I am old, rich, and white. I know no other way of being. I was raised with white privilege and, goddammit, I like it.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

No, I've never been to Japan. I had a short layover at Narita back in 1994 on my way back from Singapore.

I was thinking we should organize an HCH trip to the Japan Penis Festival. Will have to take @Khaleesi with us of course.

I've been to the Penis Festival!

It's weird to see little kids sucking on penis lollipops, but Japan's gonna Japan.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,686 Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

It's weird to see little kids sucking on penis lollipops, but Japan's gonna Japan.
    Kids were sucking on just lollipops?
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    AZDuck said:

Got.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club

AZDuck said:

Got.
    Next post is 6K. Just letting you know in case you can't count. Girls are bad at maff.