Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Cooper Kupp: No college offers to Super Bowl MVP

Comments

• LB_33LB_33 Member Posts: 323
    He absolutely torched Quook when they played during the Vernon Adams years.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Cooper Kupp was a 2 star
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    edited February 2022
    LB_33 said:

Vernon Adams, Jr. played QB at EWU from 2012-2014.

Cooper Kupp played at EWU from 2012-2016.

In 2013, Adams & Cupp, led EWU to a 49-46 win over Oregon State at Corvallis.

In 2014, Adams & Cupp, battled UW at Seattle, WA, and came up short. Final: UW, 59-52.

In 2015, Vernon Adams was the starting QB at Oregon. Cooper Kupp remained a WR at EWU.
    EWU played Oregon at Eugene. Final: Oregon (with Vernon Adams) 61, EWU 42.

Cooper Kupp had a huge day. So did Oregon’s offense (731 yards of offense).

Remind me when Cupp absolutely torched Quook when they played during the Vernon Adam years? 2012-2014?

Dumbfuck . . .

• LB_33LB_33 Member Posts: 323
    trublue said:

LB_33 said:

In 2014, Adams & Cupp, battled UW at Seattle, WA, and came up short. Final: UW, 59-52.

In 2015, Vernon Adams was the starting QB at Oregon. Cooper Kupp remained a WR at EWU.

Remind me when Cupp absolutely torched Quook when they played during the Vernon Adam years? 2012-2014?

Dumbfuck . . .

Easy there tiger, I may not have been as clear as I meant to be, but when Vernon was playing for Oregon, Kupp went off in 2015. It should have said the “Vernon Adams Year”
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    trublue said:

LB_33 said:

Dumbfuck . . .

Calm down turbo.
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,363 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2022
    LB_33 said:

trublue said:

LB_33 said:

Dumbfuck . . .

Easy there tiger, I may not have been as clear as I meant to be, but when Vernon was playing for Oregon, Kupp went off in 2015. It should have said the “Vernon Adams Year”
    Adams, Kupp and company beat Oregon in Autzen in 2015 (and maybe by like 20) if Adams doesn't transfer to Oregon. It's a shame that program actually cares about winning and did what they needed to do to get him to transfer to Oregon. - which was super sketchy.

Was recently with a friend who was at one of the high school camps where Kupp and Kasen Williams were there and he simply said watching them you would have thought Kasen was going to be a future All-Pro and Kupp was just a good high school receiver and made sense that Kupp went to EWU. It's a shame someone at UW couldn't have seen something in him to take a major flyer but it makes sense or if they could have gotten him to grad transfer, but he's obviously a very loyal guy.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,058 Founders Club

LB_33 said:

trublue said:

LB_33 said:

Dumbfuck . . .

Adams, Kupp and company beat Oregon in Autzen in 2015 (and maybe by like 20) if Adams doesn't transfer to Oregon. It's a shame that program actually cares about winning and did what they needed to do to get him to transfer to Oregon. - which was super sketchy.

Was recently with a friend who was at one of the high school camps where Kupp and Kasen Williams were there and he simply said watching them you would have thought Kasen was going to be a future All-Pro and Kupp was just a good high school receiver and made sense that Kupp went to EWU. It's a shame someone at UW couldn't have seen something in him to take a major flyer but it makes sense or if they could have gotten him to grad transfer, but he's obviously a very loyal guy.
    Wasn’t there some speculation that Kupp was thinking of transferring to UW?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    I like that guys like Kupp will probably transfer now. It’s the one part of the portal that is fun.
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,363 Swaye's Wigwam

LB_33 said:

trublue said:

LB_33 said:

Dumbfuck . . .

Wasn’t there some speculation that Kupp was thinking of transferring to UW?
    Yeah, I think the idea was pitched to him by the UW staff and he at least listened but decided to stick with his team.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,612 Swaye's Wigwam
    trublue said:

LB_33 said:

Dumbfuck . . .

It sounds like Kupp absolutely torched Quook.