Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What does this program do w. their big men at practice?

BroadcastingDawgBroadcastingDawg Member Posts: 1,245
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
edited February 2022 in Payton's Place
Nate Roberts has been with the program for 4 years.

He hasn't developed a single post move.

He has no feel with his back to the basket.

He has no touch around the rim.

He can hardly catch a pass.

He is 6'11 and misses point blank layups.

Then there's Langston Wilson and Jackson Grant who come in and run around w. their heads cut off.

What is going on at practice? How can they not take these guys aside for even 10 fucking minutes each day to have them work on backing down the defender and developing a simple hook shot? I feel like a junior high school program develops post players better than a Hop-led program.

Comments

• Options
    ReignManReignMan Member Posts: 217
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    Has HOP developed one player? Throw in Bey to those same kind of comments, he is a horrible basketball player. If Hop keeps his job Jackson Grant needs to GTFO, before he becomes another hop tombstone.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,449
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm cautiously optimistic that Oreygun Arizona and the LA schools put him out of his misery. How is he going to save his job without promising some big gets next year that aren't happening.

I don't know how many years are left on his buyout but it can't be significant in the face of going a 4th straight year of being a joke in your own state.