Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Who is Chris Landon?

chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,706
First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Swaye's Wigwam

Comments

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,706
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I should add that I ask because I'm new to UW Doogpound. Went there for the first time a couple of months ago and have only visited 3-4 times.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    edited April 2014
    I don't waste my time with those jokers. They are shit tier version of Doogman and Akita. They are lowest of the Doogs.

Edit: Just read this bullshit article. Holy fuck is he trying to be like Kim. Love how he rags on Petersen then quickly says I'm not ragging on Petersen I think he's doing a good job.

Love how the fuck is questioning how Petersen handles discipline and praises Sark for how he handled ASJ and Kasen. When in reality Sark did nothing to Kasen and didn't announce ASJ until two days before the game when he was probably ruled out due to injury.

I can sort of understand Kim's agenda which is access but what fucks like these clowns or Akita's agenda? To be like Kim? Talk about living a miserable and pathetic life.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,116
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The problem is there are no positive adult media role models in their lives.

Monkey see monkey do.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Gladstone said:

Mad_Son said:

The problem is there are no positive adult media role models in their lives.

Monkey see monkey do.

Not since Bob C. left, anyways. Bob was the consummate professional. As for the article, I agree with others. Mind-numbingly stupid. I guess I just don't understand the doog endgame. Juxtapose this: (A) A decidedly mediocre, middle-of-the-road coach. A coach who went 0-5 vs his rival with 5 blowouts. A coach who went 25-24 against D1 opponents. A coach who made excuses every step of the way. A coach bereft of championship-level work ethic. (B) A coach who went a staggering 92-12 at his past job. A coach who was coveted by every program in the nation. A coach who won national coach of the year honors twice. A coach who won two BCS bowls.

(A) Left the program as soon as he could for what he viewed as a better job.
    (B) Came to the program after rebuffing USC, Auburn, etc., and effectively said it was time to restore order to the P12 universe.

(A) Receives an almost cult-like status from Doogs. Doogs whom, if called out, cannot point to one specific aspect of coaching (A) does well. They'll spew unquantifiable bullshit like 'he's a program builder' or something similar.

(B) Has been questioned from the very start by Doogs. Despite universal praise from outsiders and non-Doog UW fans, Doogs have been apathetic towards (B) at best and openly hostile at worst.

Why? Is this passive-aggressive douchbaggery rooted not only in their innate knowledge that their fat Armenian cult leader not only failed to deliver on any of the goods they championed him for, but also that he betrayed them by leaving for a conference rival? If so, why keep up with the slavish defense of him? Because they know, deep down, that every excuse they spat at us was bullshit. Petersen's inevitable success will sting them and shatter every doog FS defense point. Coaching is everything. Same as it ever was. Everything else is a bunch of pollyanna excuse-making.

Doogs are placing their butthurt egos over the wellbeing of the program. "The early missteps of Chris Petersen" get the fuck out of here. We can be genuinely excited for the first time since 2000 at the earliest. 1 doog is more FS than 1,000 redneck quooks and 1,000 underachieving coogs.
    It's personal with the Doogs. They know us Nega's support the Petersen hire. They also know like we've all stated that when Petersen wins it will blow up every Doog excuse out there.

If they try to credit Sark I'll point out how Sark's wins over USC shouldn't count then since they were Ty's players.

Like you said the guy was a loser coach and he wasn't loyal at all. First opportunity to leave the program he did just that. Another thing we all said about him was he lacked character which Doogs would argue with us about yet Sark showed his lack of character by the way he left.

Noticed the players quotes about Petersen when he left vs the quotes about Sark when he left? You can't make that up.

Doogs hate facts so I don't expect them to get it. They'll always be on Petersen's ass then in 2016 when he has us established a top 15 program they'll distanced themselves from Sark and claim they loved the hire the whole time. Lather, Rinse, Repeat.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    They want Petersen to fail so they can be right.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,968
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    AlCzervik said:

What a transparent piece of shit ... nothing there but bitching about not getting the access they had under Sark.

That's what I gathered. They're really reaching. I had seen that side a couple of times before and it didn't seem that bad but...wow....very bush league. I like how this clown cites Dave Mahler... Hey jackass we know it's the loud mouth KJR afternoon guy with two quarters of community college education. You're not gonna fool anyone.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    read the comments section and you'll gain an even deeper understanding of how stupid Chris Landon is... his readers call him out for this fucktarded hatchet job piece and yet his defense centers around how insane the fanbase will go if Petersen trends at 8-4.... yes, we'll go INSANE if the new coach is at worst 1 win better than the fat armenian co-ed chasing philanderer (allegedly) who says whatever he thinks makes people like him versus acting like a fucking D1 coach with a serious job to do that doesn't include appeasing the "bloggers" who have no credentials (although press passes oddly)... fucking chris landon needs to find the gas can and matches for his pathetic website.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    They deleted and my comment and gave me a warning for using "doogs." Apparently its a divisive term according to them.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Is he related to this guy?

Don't fuck with Charles Ingalls. He'll knock you the fuck out.
  • Options
    Founders Club
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    Lear Pilot is ok but the rest of them are John. Minions - enough said.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    For those idiots that don't understand the difference between Timu, String/Miles, and Enewally, let's go back to rudimentary understanding of what each did and how it applies to the football team:

1) John Timu basically was trying to make an extra buck by running a scheme centered around parking passes. College kids are always trying to find a way to make a quick buck. Add that to a college athlete that is normally short on money and you get a pretty easy case to understand. My guess is that Timu pretty much admitted to what he did to Petersen, realized that he was wrong, explained why he did it, took his punishment, didn't complain about it, and worked his way back onto the team per Petersen's guidelines - which included missing the first half of Spring Ball.

2) Miles and String were involved in an incident that involved an assault by String that he pled guilty for. While Miles wasn't ultimately charged, it's hard not to view his actions throughout this as being fucktarded. Both were hit with significant penalties by Petersen of missing Spring Practice - which is particularly painful for Miles who could have used the reps. Both seem to realize their mistakes and have accepted the punishments and conditions set forth by Petersen. How can we say this? Neither have left the program at this point. If the plan was to dismiss either or that the plan to bring back into the program was so substantial to be difficult to achieve, then you'd expect a transfer. And for what it is worth, Petersen has noted that the status of each will be updated heading into Fall practice (which I expect to be that both are once again members of the team).

3) Enewally punched a teammate. If anybody has read anything about Petersen, what you realize is that he's all about TEAM TEAM TEAM. You can't be a successful team if you aren't ALL pulling on the same rope and going in the same direction. When you punch a teammate, you are essentially punching a family member. I'd be willing to bet that such an action is one of the more untolerated actions that you can do on a Petersen coached team.

It's pretty fucking simple when you look at things in this viewpoint.
  • Options
    Founders Club

They deleted and my comment and gave me a warning for using "doogs." Apparently its a divisive term according to them.

The Army of Doogs banned my Rick Johnson account for saying that word. Doogs really are sensitive about the truth.

Next time I won't be so nice I'll just refer to them as dumb cunts.
    lol...Rick Johnson..I remember that..