Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

My Rams

Led by proven big game clutch player Taylor Rapp

RIP to PurpleJ’s orange cats. The world will Bow Down to California.

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,943 Founders Club
    Kalifornia Uber Alles.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    The bigger the stage the bigger the performance for Taylor Rapp!
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,236
    Have to admit ... Getting engaged on the Superbowl turf after a victory is probably one of the most ballingest stories you can claim.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

animate said:

Have to admit ... Getting engaged on the Superbowl turf after a victory is probably one of the most ballingest stories you can claim.

It’s not tho. Cliche actually.
    Yeah, everyone's doing it!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,236

animate said:

cliche?

c'mon man ... how many people you know can say "yeah, I proposed to my wife after we won the fucking superbowl where I was the starting safety" ... and then everyone says "pffft, booooring! cliche!"

hate on rapp all you want. but take off the purple glasses first.

• LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,299
    Fortunately the superbowl is in February so he could play
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    animate said:

animate said:

cliche?

c'mon man ... how many people you know can say "yeah, I proposed to my wife after we won the fucking superbowl where I was the starting safety" ... and then everyone says "pffft, booooring! cliche!"

hate on rapp all you want. but take off the purple glasses first.

I don’t even hate Rapp. It’s been done tho.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,527 Standard Supporter

Is she the one fucking Bryan Harsin now?

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

animate said:

Who gets engaged at 24? Christ.

Sow a few wild oats people.
    What makes you think he isn’t? Dude is swimming in it
    FireCohen said:

animate said:

He’s engaged to his HS sweetheart like all the other church school, OKGs. Doubtful he’s swimming in it.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

FireCohen said:

animate said:

He’s engaged to his HS sweetheart like all the other church school, OKGs. Doubtful he’s swimming in it.
    Ohh just because one is married that prevents them for getting after it. Pretty sure half of the Asian woman in his age range trying to get him and don’t care he is taken
    Alexis said:

animate said:

It's actually perfectly on brand for him. When he should be celebrating with his teammates after the biggest moment of their sporting lives, he made it all about him. Kind of sounds familiar.

Can see why Ramsey (who is a douche, don't twist) took a swing at him in the huddle.
    Sit out the Rose Bowl, cause it's the "safe" move. Marry HS girlfren cause it's safe, familiar and comfortable.

• dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,358
    You know what Yella!? I was living in my parents basement until I was 30, my HS gf said, "LEAVE" when I was 18, fuck you and your wild oats!!1

TD;DC

(TO DRUNK; DONT CARE)