Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Emboldened and out of control

BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,797 Standard Supporter
I could post 50 of these types of stories every week. This kind of behavior in the black community is out of control but yet again last night I heard how I am the big bad wolf for being male and white. That my gender and skin color is the problem and the threat.

What in the hell are the rats leaders doing (or not doing) that would make this kind of behavior so common? The internet is full of people tearing up fast food counters because they didn't get this or that. Overall, crime rates are skyrocketing in Atlanta and it isn't whitey. WTF is going on? What has happened?

This poor bastard was shot because he forgot to put a burger in the bag. They tried to kill the fast food worker (almost did) and now they are out on bond, free? WTF is wrong with rat leadership in Milwaukee? Crime is up everywhere and it ain't covid.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/wisconsin-women-shot-server-in-face-for-not-getting-burger-fast-enough-investigators

Comments