Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Breaking! Riot Police Could Arrest Ottawa Convoy Protestors This Week

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,058 Founders Club
    Great bored selection Taft!
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,727 Standard Supporter
    This isn't going to end well.

The Mounties try to go Aussie on the truckers and all hell is going to break loose.

• EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,188
    edited February 2022
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,868 Founders Club
    EwaDawg said:

That's what I thought
  • LesGrossmanLesGrossman Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,477 Founders Club

EwaDawg said:

That's what I thought
    It's actually the most intelligent thing @EwaDawg has ever posted.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,868 Founders Club
    But they weren't

Both sides are not the same

At all
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,090 Standard Supporter
    You buy that strawman dinner before the ass phucking started? The stated motives of BLM were the institution of a communist state and the elimination of the nuclear family. There protests were riots with the police and press being attacked and hundreds of cases of arson. The trucker's motives is to have Canada restore their human rights in the face of an anti-science decision to terminate their livlihood to submit to an experimental vaccine and to wear masks that only virtue signal and provide no protection. It amazes me that leftards are not capable of rational thought and critical thinking. When the truckers get to day 100 of rioting and destroying property like they did in Portland, let me know. And you wonder why we have the Second Amendment.

Trudeau kneeling in support of the "More Dead Black People" movement. I could have cared less about Kaepernick protesting. I just didn't want to see it while he was supposed to be working and what do you think would have happened if a bunch of white players came out with MAGA hats? Kap also supported the "More Dead Black People" movement. I didn't. You seem to have been an enthusiast.

saw a good editorial the other day.;..

all the "i hate kapernick protests" and "draft dodgers are traitors" folks are now "you should be able to do whatever you want even if it harms other people"

and the whole "blm and indigineous (canada) protests should not be broken up" are saying these protests need to be broken up.

both sides are hypocrites....... i believe all these protests should have been broken up after a certain time (a few days tops) if possible.

You're new here and not particularly bright. None of the thinking people here ever disagreed with Kaepernick's or BLM's right to protest.

Do not confuse that with agreeing with the protests. Even protestors have the right to protest stupidly.

With regards to BLM riots, arson and looting, we disagreed with lawlessness, violence and destruction of public property, fool.

Listen you F moron...... you have ZERO CLUE as to what you are talking about.

you think the average "vaccine protest" participant respected CK's right to not take a knee......... i thought you may have overdosed on your own sperm
    What is so difficult to understand? Use Ostrich Boy's big words to help you try to formulate an intelligent response. Lord know he's never used them.

• Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,306 Swaye's Wigwam

all the "i hate kapernick protests" and "draft dodgers are traitors" folks are now "you should be able to do whatever you want even if it harms other people"

and the whole "blm and indigineous (canada) protests should not be broken up" are saying these protests need to be broken up.

both sides are hypocrites....... i believe all these protests should have been broken up after a certain time (a few days tops) if possible.

You're new here and not particularly bright. None of the thinking people here ever disagreed with Kaepernick's or BLM's right to protest.

Do not confuse that with agreeing with the protests. Even protestors have the right to protest stupidly.

With regards to BLM riots, arson and looting, we disagreed with lawlessness, violence and destruction of public property, fool.

you think the average "vaccine protest" participant respected CK's right to not take a knee......... i thought you may have overdosed on your own sperm
    Fuck yourself. Nancy Pelosi told Olympic athletes to not make political statements like two days ago.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,978

Nogaf about Kaep

Hope this helps

Just admit you want the truckers killed and be a man about it
    Only as a sign of solidarity with the working class.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,323

When did the truckers riot
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,350 Standard Supporter
    edited February 2022
    They should start burning down the city. That's acceptable and allowed but illegal Fucking parking! That's where the line gets drawn!