Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Is Joe Rogan Racist?

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,086
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2022

They won’t go after Howard Stern for saying it for years. Not saying they should because life goes on and it would accomplish nothing.

All of this is stupid and a waste of time. Nobody has to listen to Joe Rogan. His show really shouldn’t be that important, but the crybabies are going to make him bigger than ever. He has a podcast where he talks about whatever he wants. He’s not a news station.

He questions the vaccine. So fucking what. I can’t believe this vaccine bullshit is still going on. At this point, people either got it or they didn’t. Their mind is made up. Move on.

It is mind blowing that they simply can't wrap their heads around the possibility of any other interpretation of the data which results in anything but the central party solution.

Even the possibility scares the fuck out of the nanny state sheep.

Which gives me great comfort once the zombie apocalypse hits because they'll stand around waiting for instructions and turn into an appetizer.

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,330
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

I think it's funny that the biggest race baiters here pat themselves on the back for not using the N-word.

I sincerely apologize for knowing that the N-word is, by the way.

I'm a niggard.

Nobody cares what you think
    Self awareness isn’t your strength.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    There’s a long Twitter thread from Wokal Distance that lays out exactly who is behind the 3 pronged attack on JR. If anyone on the left believes this is an organic calling out of JR you’re just dumb.

There are powerful wealthy power individuals with Hollywood ties and an agenda. If they succeed in taking out Rogan, others like him will be targeted. If you believe this is just about his use of the N-word, you can’t be helped.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Nega Please
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

I think it's funny that the biggest race baiters here pat themselves on the back for not using the N-word.

I'm a niggard.

Well, that's what you're doing. Patting yourself on the back while claiming that things like voter id are racist.
    Another own goal for you.
    A claim I've never, ever made. But that's never stopped any of the other girls either. Carry on!

And if you read my comments as arguing that Rogan is a racist, you don't read too good. Not Rider ball!
    We know wear Herr Dazzler stands.
  • Options

Nega Please
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

I'm a niggard.

Well, that's what you're doing. Patting yourself on the back while claiming that things like voter id are racist.
    A claim I've never, ever made. But that's never stopped any of the other girls either. Carry on!

And if you read my comments as arguing that Rogan is a racist, you don't read too good. Not Rider ball!
    Bet you don't.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Nega Please
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

I'm a niggard.

Bet you don't.
    Stop digging Herr Dazzler. Know when to stop digging. We all can read.
  • Options

HHusky said:

Nega Please
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

I'm a niggard.

Bet you don't.
    Bet you can't.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Nega Please
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

I'm a niggard.

Bet you don't.
    Bet you can't.
    You’ve made it obvious Herr Dazzler. Racist fuck.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Nega Please
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

I'm a niggard.

Bet you don't.
    Bet you can't.
    You’ve made it obvious Herr Dazzler. Racist fuck.
    sure
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,910
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I don’t know what a dashikis is
    You fucking racist.

Allegedly.

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

There’s a long Twitter thread from Wokal Distance that lays out exactly who is behind the 3 pronged attack on JR. If anyone on the left believes this is an organic calling out of JR you’re just dumb.

There are powerful wealthy power individuals with Hollywood ties and an agenda. If they succeed in taking out Rogan, others like him will be targeted. If you believe this is just about his use of the N-word, you can’t be helped.

I’m not sure it’s that deep. A singer named India Arie tweeted about it and brought to the attention of the internet, who then took it and ran with it.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,930
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

I’m not sure it’s that deep. A singer named India Arie tweeted about it and brought to the attention of the internet, who then took it and ran with it.
    There are a ton of people in medicine, big pharma, government, and the media that want to discredit and cancel him right now. Not to mention the CCP
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited February 2022
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited February 2022

46XiJCAB said:

We're to believe she dug up the vid. Wokal Distance traced the origins of the vids to the very group that put them out. Right now across the twitter there are multiple people tweeting out the exact same word for word prepared attack on JR. It's all a coordinated effort. There is absolutely nothing organic about it.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

46XiJCAB said:

There are a ton of people in medicine, big pharma, government, and the media that want to discredit and cancel him right now. Not to mention the CCP
    No doubt they are piling on. Hollywood because Rogan isn’t part of their system and big pharma pulls a lot of strings with the government.
  • Options
    Founders Club

I don’t know what a dashikis is

I'll just keep my cultural appropriations to myself, because I am dum.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dashiki