Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

24/7 has UW ranking number backwards

godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,461 Founders Club
It says 93rd rated, but has to be 39th right?

There are only 65ish Power 4 (used to be 5 before UT/OU left the Big XII) schools.

Otherwise that would mean almost 30 G5 schools had better classes than us...........

Are we not sure there is some type of Dolphins self-sabotage going on at UW so they can tear down Husky Stadium to put up more medical offices like they are going to do with E-1 parking.

Comments

• BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,246
    Is that by total points or average player ranking?
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Even TY could do better
  • Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,969 Founders Club
    edited February 2022
    I thought we had some sweet NIL deal for all scholarship and walk on linemen from “Main Character Energy?” What went wrong?

• bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,153
    Both Jimmy Lake and DeBoer deserve F grades for their recruiting effort this class. At least either DeBoer there is hope that he might actually be able to coach but his start to recruiting has been an absolute disaster
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

Both Jimmy Lake and DeBoer deserve F grades for their recruiting effort this class. At least either DeBoer there is hope that he might actually be able to coach but his start to recruiting has been an absolute disaster

The fact so many are violently defending the shit show of a recruiting effort is appalling to me

But there are a lot of people out there that want to put the Doog glasses on and celebrate their access
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,827 Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm wearing my doog glasses until I see whether the prescription needs to be tossed and I get the blindness diagnosis. The program DeBoer inherited was a train wreck and among those who actually wanted the UW job, I'm not sure who would have the team in a better place right now. (And I'm not saying it's in a good place, don't twist.) Especially when you consider the ineptitude of the AD and campus "leadership."

My DeBoner may not be that of a baby's arm right now, but it's still pretty impressive at just the right angle.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Jimmy lake really took recruiting thing lightly, which is odd given he was such a good recruiter
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,612 Swaye's Wigwam
    godawgst said:

There are only 65ish Power 4 (used to be 5 before UT/OU left the Big XII) schools.

Otherwise that would mean almost 30 G5 schools had better classes than us...........

Are we not sure there is some type of Dolphins self-sabotage going on at UW so they can tear down Husky Stadium to put up more medical offices like they are going to do with E-1 parking.

You are fucking retarded.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,246
    Tequilla said:

The fact so many are violently defending the shit show of a recruiting effort is appalling to me

But there are a lot of people out there that want to put the Doog glasses on and celebrate their access
    The recruiting sucks, but history has proven that the years of supposed Clemson of the West recruiting were also shit. Trying to forecast how good a 17 year old will or won't be is mostly bs outside of the elite guys that only play in the SEC.
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,461 Founders Club
    haie said:

godawgst said:

You are fucking retarded.
    And you are a Doog, and on the wrong board.

Is that you Auburndawg.