Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    Who did the Lawyer video

That was solid
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

Holy fuck.

Social is all about reading, and ideally, somewhat leading the culture. That includes both your followers and your potential followers.

Karen shows such a profound ineptitude to read the room - the UW social ecosystem - it's truly staggering. Post after post she demonstrates that she has no clue how she's seen, nor is any strategy apparent behind her mundane, beta, candyass expressions.

This is more than shocking given her role at as digital director. Post after post, she proves herself to be the poster child for UW's botched, failing, clueless, head-up-it's ass image.

Any average fucking teenager with an Iphone could show up with more intelligence, edge and awareness that this nitwit.

I have nothing to add to this. It perfectly encapsulates our current situation.
  • kanehallkanehall Member Posts: 38
    I don't know why everyone is complaining about her, the interview with Jen consisted of what her red wine preference was....merlot or cab. Did we really think it would be based on competency....lol.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
  • TXDawgTXDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 827 Founders Club
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    Video Guy >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ramming Speed
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,379 Founders Club
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,358 Swaye's Wigwam
    Yeah I'm not sure of it was a Pete thing but do you guys not remember how brutal the videos were a couple years ago? They've become excellent lately. Credit where due
  • sinceredawgsinceredawg Member Posts: 796
    Canadawg said:

Yeah I'm not sure of it was a Pete thing but do you guys not remember how brutal the videos were a couple years ago? They've become excellent lately. Credit where due

They are better (the were crap), but Karen is not the one who does them.
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,358 Swaye's Wigwam

Canadawg said:

They are better (the were crap), but Karen is not the one who does them.
    Yeah sorry I meant to point that out
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club
    How hard is it to set your Twatter account to private?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    How are you guys allowing this lol