Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Deboner

I wonder what kind of extension he gets if Cohen is fired.

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,654
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    But what is ramming up to?

• Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,518
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    The toilet is on brand for UW
  • Options
    TXDawgTXDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 818
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Founders Club
    LawDawg1 said:

I wonder what kind of extension he gets if Cohen is fired.

If he keeps his head down and wins 7-9 games a year, he'll be here forever.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,605
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    NordicGenes and blackface. LOL
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Goduckies said:
    Nice looking bathroom though. Clean. Sharp tile work.
  • Options

Goduckies said:

That's fine. But what's really concerning is that you're fine disseminating, and even laughing, at this grossly racist tweet by an Oregon fan. When I tell friends and family about how racist Oregon is, I'll just point them to your profile.
    Racist Tweet? The only one who sees race are you fools
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,231
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Canadawg said:

Goduckies said:
    Nice looking bathroom though. Clean. Sharp tile work.
    I thought the same

Note the towel dispenser

Level and straight
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,686
    Founders Club

Blackface? On brand for Oregon

Epic.
  • Options
    chuck said:

Goduckies said:

That's fine. But what's really concerning is that you're fine disseminating, and even laughing, at this grossly racist tweet by an Oregon fan. When I tell friends and family about how racist Oregon is, I'll just point them to your profile.
    One look at that and I nearly sent Derek a private message via the board asking him to delete my account. I don't want to associate with a site that leaves content like that up. I'm just gonna hope this is a one time thing though.
    Leave up what? Did you not read the part that he blacked it out because he didn't want to show the face because it was a kid? Again the only one seing race here are you idiots... I guess you need to deflect because your program is so strong right now. Hell acting like this makes you belong with KIM.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,417
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Goduckies said:

chuck said:

Goduckies said:

One look at that and I nearly sent Derek a private message via the board asking him to delete my account. I don't want to associate with a site that leaves content like that up. I'm just gonna hope this is a one time thing though.
    Leave up what? Did you not read the part that he blacked it out because he didn't want to show the face because it was a kid? Again the only one seing race here are you idiots... I guess you need to deflect because your program is so strong right now. Hell acting like this makes you belong with KIM.
    What a relief. There ARE idiots still left in this world.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,691
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Goduckies said:

chuck said:

Goduckies said:

We don't see race or color here. That came from outside and now there are racist duck fans piling on. I told Derek years ago not to let them in...it would inevitably come to this.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Goduckies said:

chuck said:

Goduckies said:

Derp.