Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• DawgtillDeathDawgtillDeath Member Posts: 147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Just before signing day...karma bitch. I wonder if Tristan Dunn is having second thoughts.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    As much as I don't give a shit about asu this whole thing reeks of a charade. Ncaa is a fucking joke, everybody knows it, they can't get out of their own way and no school fears repercussions.

Bear Down, LSU and others have had level 1 infractions supposedly levied against them for like 10 years now. The FBI even did all of emmerts work for him and they still are toothless do shit.

ASU is a convenient target to hammer for some pussy covid visit that probably gave them minimal if any advantage at all. But the coronabro media can latch onto this, the political landscape is ripe for some symbolic covid chum for the woke pussies to munch on and asu doesn't move the revenue needle so they are safe to sacrifice.

Just kill the ncaa already. Cannibalizing ASU for this shit is akin to putting Martha Stewart in federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison for insider trading.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,656
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

As much as I don't give a shit about asu this whole thing reeks of a charade. Ncaa is a fucking joke, everybody knows it, they can't get out of their own way and no school fears repercussions.

Bear Down, LSU and others have had level 1 infractions supposedly levied against them for like 10 years now. The FBI even did all of emmerts work for him and they still are toothless do shit.

ASU is a convenient target to hammer for some pussy covid visit that probably gave them minimal if any advantage at all. But the coronabro media can latch onto this, the political landscape is ripe for some symbolic covid chum for the woke pussies to munch on and asu doesn't move the revenue needle so they are safe to sacrifice.

Just kill the ncaa already. Cannibalizing ASU for this shit is akin to putting Martha Stewart in federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison for insider trading.

Pics?

NCAA isn't gonna do shit. It's a money machine, first, last and always.

• MotrboatnsobMotrboatnsob Member Posts: 424
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    If ASU would have paid Herm into retirement and fired Pierce it would have been over
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited January 2022

Just before signing day...karma bitch. I wonder if Tristan Dunn is having second thoughts.

Nobody knows who that is

We've transcended recruiting

Well asu has.

Usually when I saw we I'm referring to #mybeavs
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited February 2022
    Dude was a fucking wildcat. Fuck him

I for one am down with the burning it all down

Of course we'll still win 6-8 games as always lol