Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Huskies will have their best LBs in years

CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,344 Swaye's Wigwam

Comments

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,334 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2022

This shit is dumb but I lovevthat he got ranked ahead of Bitchass Sewell's son because Oregon fans are losing their shit about it

He’s fat

Every time he tackles or tips a pass….people are amazed cause he’s so fat
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,344 Swaye's Wigwam
    FireCohen said:

Lol, they played like shit last year even eddy

PFF is able to do a little more analysis on individual players than "looks like they all sucked". We had a bunch of good and great players among the mess of the total team
  • Fear_BonerFear_Boner Member Posts: 781
    Does Manu have any more eligibility?
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,572
    So we like pff again now?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    ntxduck said:

So we like pff again now?

nothings changed with me
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    There is no way that ulofoshioio is the best cover LB in the country let alone top 10...

He is a good starter, but he last really "flashed" in 2019
    Houhusky said:

There is no way that ulofoshioio is the best cover LB in the country let alone top 10...

I dont necessarily disagree but I also think if we saw random X linebacker ranked this high from another team we would be stoked to get him to transfer here sight unseen. We tend to be most critical of our own...
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    Canadawg said:

Houhusky said:

I dont necessarily disagree but I also think if we saw random X linebacker ranked this high from another team we would be stoked to get him to transfer here sight unseen. We tend to be most critical of our own...
    We're all fucking idiots and almost everyone we get excited about epically flames out. How is that helpful?

Canadawg said:

Houhusky said:

We're all fucking idiots and almost everyone we get excited about epically flames out. How is that helpful?
    Bookie last year is a good example of someone who was pretty highly regarded and ended up being quite good. Eason was pretty good. Idk many other recent transfer examples but they definitely do pan out plenty often
    Canadawg said:

Canadawg said:

Houhusky said:

Bookie last year is a good example of someone who was pretty highly regarded and ended up being quite good. Eason was pretty good. Idk many other recent transfer examples but they definitely do pan out plenty often
    Lol, Eason? Fucking christ.

Giles Jackson, Jeremiah Martin and Jalynn Polk. Bookie is the only good transfer I can think of in recent memory.
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,781
    Canadawg said:

Canadawg said:

Houhusky said:

Eason was shit.
    dnc said:

Canadawg said:

Canadawg said:

Houhusky said:

Giles Jackson, Jeremiah Martin and Jalynn Polk. Bookie is the only good transfer I can think of in recent memory.
    Polk is pretty good
    I agree he's flashed, but he still hasn't done shit for us.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

Canadawg said:

Canadawg said:

Houhusky said:

Polk is pretty good
    I agree he's flashed, but he still hasn't done shit for us.
    I mean obviously he was hurt most of the year. He'll be solid this year if healthy.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    HuskyJW said:

This shit is dumb but I lovevthat he got ranked ahead of Bitchass Sewell's son because Oregon fans are losing their shit about it

He’s fat

Every time he tackles or tips a pass….people are amazed cause he’s so fat
    he's fat and fast. He's like the fat dude that plays 5s at LA fitness that's somehow quick as shit and finishing at the rim.