Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trent McDuffie || Washington Huskies Defensive Back || 2021 Sophomore Highlights

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,058 Founders Club
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,951 Swaye's Wigwam
    Impressive tackles. Him and Gordon are both well above average tacklers as corners. McDuffie in particular is amazingly strong for his size.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    edited January 2022
    This kid is going to be a good pro. He never panics. Dude was ready to be a pro after his true sophomore season
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,951 Swaye's Wigwam
    FireCohen said:

This kid is going to be a good pro. He never panics. Dude was ready to be a pro after his true sophomore season

There was a play when he was a freshman where he met a ball carrier who had turned up field with a head of steam, stopped him dead in his tracks, then basically picked him up and body slammed him. That was as a true frosh. He already had a lot of hype and was expected to be good, but that play sold me. He was ready for the pros as a freshman.
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,362 Swaye's Wigwam
    Those tackles of getting guys down before the sticks were impressive. That would have been nice to have in games that mattered.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    I cant imagine trying to play DB knowing you have Asa Turner 20 yards behind you ready to do fuck all
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    chuck said:

FireCohen said:

There was a play when he was a freshman where he met a ball carrier who had turned up field with a head of steam, stopped him dead in his tracks, then basically picked him up and body slammed him. That was as a true frosh. He already had a lot of hype and was expected to be good, but that play sold me. He was ready for the pros as a freshman.
    He forced a couple fumbles as a true freshman, too, that were really impressive.