Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

"What a stupid son-of-a-bitch," Biden is heard muttering after reporter asks about inflation

2»

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,483 Founders Club
    My mom was physically healthy so she lasted about 5 years completely out of it

It really made me see that we need some common sense suicide laws

She told us before she lost it to kill her if she did. Of course we couldn't do that. But really should have

And of course it would be ripe for abuse to get the parents money

Its tough all around
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    After 4 years of FUCK TRUMP, I'm enjoying the double standard of how we must not be mean to poor old Biden. I'm an equal opportunity mocker. Biden in many ways is worse than Trump. Fuck this guy.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309

"The middle stages of dementia are when anger and aggression are most likely to start occurring as symptoms, along with other worrying habits like wandering, hoarding, and compulsive behaviors that may seem unusual."

https://www.dementiacarecentral.com/caregiverinfo/aggression/

Been saying that for a while. Witnessing two people in the last three years passing from it, the progression of his behavior is a clear symptom. It will get much worse before his term is over, if he makes it that far.
    Same with my father-in-law. Started with forgetfulness then got worse. Would visit and he would ask me what I was doing there. Then later, he would ask the same thing. Would ask several times during the visit when we were leaving. Then the sudden anger issues which just continued to get worse. Then, thankfully his heart failed and he was gone. But he was gone the entire 18 months before he died.
    I don't know if you witnessed the same thing, but it seemed as though it regressed in a stair step fashion. Not a steady sloping decline, but rather a drop in cognizance, followed by a period of leveling, then another sudden drop.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,016 Standard Supporter

"The middle stages of dementia are when anger and aggression are most likely to start occurring as symptoms, along with other worrying habits like wandering, hoarding, and compulsive behaviors that may seem unusual."

Been saying that for a while. Witnessing two people in the last three years passing from it, the progression of his behavior is a clear symptom. It will get much worse before his term is over, if he makes it that far.
    Same with my father-in-law. Started with forgetfulness then got worse. Would visit and he would ask me what I was doing there. Then later, he would ask the same thing. Would ask several times during the visit when we were leaving. Then the sudden anger issues which just continued to get worse. Then, thankfully his heart failed and he was gone. But he was gone the entire 18 months before he died.
    I don't know if you witnessed the same thing, but it seemed as though it regressed in a stair step fashion. Not a steady sloping decline, but rather a drop in cognizance, followed by a period of leveling, then another sudden drop.
    Tough to tell what kind of meds they pump him up with. The near two hour disaster of a press conference seems to have left him exhausted. One thing for sure, he is getting worse.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    hardhat said:

After 4 years of FUCK TRUMP, I'm enjoying the double standard of how we must not be mean to poor old Biden. I'm an equal opportunity mocker. Biden in many ways is worse than Trump. Fuck this guy.

Mockery is the highest form of patriotism.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,203 Swaye's Wigwam
    hardhat said:

I can't believe that the president of Ukraine is being so mean to Biden.
    It’s nuts. Have a sales guy that lives in Poland, was talking to him this morning and he says no one over there believes anything is going to happen.
    Perfect call IMO
    FUCK JOE BIDEN
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,225
    edited January 2022

Yeah my mom had dementia... why I moved back to the bay area... she was mainly forgetting her medicines and minor stuff, but it was coming.... she passed away of an aneurysm luckily so I didn't have to see her go down the full path. Biden is a carbon copy of her now... some days good some days loopy.... she hadn't hit the bad stage yet luckily
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    hardhat said:

Was in Costco today. My favorite bacon up to $20. That’s a $5 increase. All throughout the warehouse the same BS. A bag of F’n popcorn almost $7.

Joey is a F’n disaster and he’s destroying this country day by day.

You Mf’n BidenBros are to blame.
    Natural gas bill about double from last year

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,395 Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

And none of the shitheads who voted for it are ever around anymore to defend it. Self-loathing pussies. It's a good thing we don't have get togethers anymore, I'd fag waffle all of them.

I'm ready for the skank waffle party buddy.

• thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,987
    Fuel prices only effect the rich, I’m told.

So fuck off and don’t forget to vote blue!